Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I GOT MINE!!! Thank you Nila Young *SunQuest* Neat to have a package from the "Homeland"
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm going to try and make myself wait till Christmas to open it
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

mine just went out today (i know, i've been bad. kept having issues with post office, then mom was gonna mail it from work, but then we didn't have the address.....
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wacko.png
) and it's going to Canada so hope it gets there in time. My santa was so fun to shop for! Hope she likes it!
default_wub.png

I just want to reassure my person that I did get her gifts, and they are packed in the box ready to wrap and ship. Because of my work hours, I can't send it out until Friday or Saturday, so I will send it priority to make sure she gets it. The package isn't traveling very far from here, just a few states west so it should make it in time.

YAY..mine also arrived today I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU Sandy (sedeh)! I asked(hinted) for a horse calendar and not only did I receive a calendar, but it was one featuring MY OWN photos on each and every month, so makes this one so VERY special!
default_wub.png
THANK YOU! And she also made sure she gave way to me sweet tooth too, and sent 4 little boxes of different flavored English Toffee, which I also just LOVE, and shamefully, have to admit I sampled one piece from each box, and devoured the whole box of the Milk Chocolate Almond flavour!
default_yes.gif
They are all DELICIOUS!!! So again Sandy, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! Everything was PERFECT!
default_biggrin.png

OH MY! Was so excited I forgot to attach the photo! :DOH! Here it is!

ssgift.jpg

ssgift2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I got mine today, and can't wait to open it. I will abide by your do not opens on the package LOL, but it will be hard. My Secret Santa is Relic, Thanks so much Dawn.

I just wanted to say I mailed mine out today. I was a few days late mailing out, sorry about that, but it is on the way!!!

Oh, and my package is supposed to rattle!!!

I got mine today too! But! I still dont know who its from! They signed the card "secret santa!" and cheated and sent it from a work address! LOL
default_wink.png

I will post photos soon! I just LOVE everything!

I got a dream catcher that is just so beautiful! It came with coin? cant think of the word, that is engraved with "safe journeys" which is so fitting for us who travel along way to shows!

I also got a Copper braclet with horses diamond cut into the copper! its really pretty!

and a set of drink coasters with horses and a xmas theme also very pretty!

Thank you so much to my secret santa!!
default_aktion033.gif

Kat

I keep checking for my person, I mailed hers on 11/30 so I am hoping she gets hers soon!

Thank you KarenG! I got mine today! I just LOVE the Siberian Husky Keychain! And I love the bracelet and earings as well! They are just so cute! And the horses will love the treats and the ornaments will look neat on a christmas tree. Thanks so much!

I GOT MINE!!! Thank you Nila Young *SunQuest* Neat to have a package from the "Homeland"
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm going to try and make myself wait till Christmas to open it
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png
Oh no! Don't wait! LOL! I thought it was funny that I should have your name. I thought about sending you some good Idaho potatoes!!! Hee Hee! Just kidding. I wrapped your gift in wrapping paper, so you can take it out of the box and put it under your tree if you wish. Or better yet, you can just unwrap and enjoy now! But no matter what, glad that you got it!

Ok Nila you twisted my arm. After what you said I just couldn't wait.....OMG!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm so glad I didn't.

A Painted Pony ornament. Will go great on my horsey tree!
default_aktion033.gif

PaintedPony.jpg

BUT that's just the beginning. Words don't even describe how special the next gift is. In September I lost my best friend Cayden. We got him in Idaho not to far from Nila and will be getting a puppy from the same line in about March. Border Collies are the most incredible breed I've ever encountered. Nila HANDMADE this incredible bookmark from Japanese Miyuki GLASS beads. This includes

100 Gold (24 carat gold plated glass)

374 Red beads

12 Grey beads

1 Brown bead

163 Black beads

116 White beads

For a grand total of 766 beads!

I appologize for the glare my camera is not that great and it wouldn't let me take it without the flash.

HandmadeBCBookmark.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH NILA!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
::BIG HUG::

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat (black pearl) your Santa is Fried Potatoes

Great gifts you all are getting! This is so much fun!

YAY..mine also arrived today I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU Sandy (sedeh)! I asked(hinted) for a horse calendar and not only did I receive a calendar, but it was one featuring MY OWN photos on each and every month, so makes this one so VERY special!
default_wub.png
THANK YOU! And she also made sure she gave way to me sweet tooth too, and sent 4 little boxes of different flavored English Toffee, which I also just LOVE, and shamefully, have to admit I sampled one piece from each box, and devoured the whole box of the Milk Chocolate Almond flavour!
default_yes.gif
They are all DELICIOUS!!! So again Sandy, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! Everything was PERFECT!
default_biggrin.png

OH MY! Was so excited I forgot to attach the photo! :DOH! Here it is!

ssgift.jpg

ssgift2.jpg
I'm so glad you liked it! I was a bit nervous "stealing" pics from your website....but since it was for a good cause!
default_biggrin.png
I hope the Canadian holidays came out right....I found them on a website and put them in for you. Cary's is a toffee company that is right by the hospital where I work.....I can't go there too often because I like their stuff too much!
default_unsure.png

WOW your all getting such neat gifts. ok I APOLOGIZE soo HUGELY. My Gift has NOT been mailed yet. I am in Washington as you all probably are aware a state of Emergency has been issued here.

Some places are absolute messes.

All 5 of our stalls are UNDER WATER so I am busy daily trying to fix that with ditches etc. our property does not drain. We lost several sections of fencing where metal T- posts were bent like toothpicks.

I went out to see a duck family swimming in one of my pastures for gosh sakes.

so ANYWAY my package will go out at the LATEST Monday , my person will have WAY before Christmas I PROMISE>

And Im sorry didnt expect a natural disaster to take us out. I PROMISE it wont be late

Still nothing here yet..

My gift I sent out was supposedly delivered today according to the tracking thing, and I can tell my Santa is on, but they have not posted! I am on pins and needles waiting to make sure it arrived ok!
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif

I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course tore it open right away.

thank you so much breanne (_minihorses4ever_)

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif

secretsanta07007.jpg

OMG I LOVE it all!!!!! I got some sweets, cowboy magic, hair gel, baby oil, coat polish........everything I need to show next year.

Thank you soooo much, and Merry Christmas!!

default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif

I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course tore it open right away.

thank you so much breanne (_minihorses4ever_)

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif

secretsanta07007.jpg

OMG I LOVE it all!!!!! I got some sweets, cowboy magic, hair gel, baby oil, coat polish........everything I need to show next year.

Thank you soooo much, and Merry Christmas!!

default_wub.png

Oh, YAY!!! I am so GLAD it got there in ONE PIECE! I was SO worried. LOL

You were so much fun to buy for! I am SO glad you like it!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Mailed mine Priority Mail this past Monday with Delivery Confirmation, still not delivered per usps.com.
default_unsure.png
Hopefully she will receive it tomorrow.

default_no.gif
Mailed mine over a week ago and haven't seen a post upon receipt of it. Hopeful soon.

What a wonderful treat to get home from work last night and find a box from dannigirl! it was wonderful! thank you, thank you, thank you! my box contained a loaf of homemade cinnamon bread (yummy!), the gingerbread painted pony ornament (beautiful!!!!), a horse light/fan pull, a horse keychain, and bells to add a jingle! thank you so verrrrrrrrrry much! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

the gift i sent went out wed priority to a place not so far away (maybe a neighbor of dannigirl?) and should be there anyday. a second box went out that will take longer! happy holidays everyone!

[SIZE=18pt]Just wanted to post that I mailed mine off last Saturday with delivery confirmation.
default_biggrin.png
USPS.com shows it was delivered on Monday, December 3rd, but my person hasn't posted that they did receive it yet.
default_unsure.png
Please post to let your Santas know the gifts were received!!!
[/SIZE]

Nothing here yet, but the closer to Christmas, the better.
default_yes.gif
I have a hard time with the temptation to open a present as soon as I get it!
default_yes.gif

Back