Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine!! Some wonderful Salt Water Taffy from New Jersey. Funny thing is I was just telling my husband a couple weeks ago, how much I would love to go to the coast to get some Salt Water Taffy!! Too funny...

It is wonderful too!! Thanks Secret Santa.

I believe more is on the way to you BlueStar!
default_biggrin.png

ACK! I'd better mail mine out! The deadline is in 2 days!
default_laugh.png

Hey Reo,

I sent my Secret Santa gift out, was picked up by the person at the post office. Could you find out if the person did in fact receive my gifts. Thanks!

Well, I got mine in!!! I loved the gifts!!! I got a horsey wind chime, a grooming apron with a hoofpick, a horsey welcome sign, and plenty of treats for the horses!! Thanks so much!

Mine is going to be mailed out on Monday! Happy Holidays everyone-Sarah

I am soo happy my person got my gift
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

REO you have a good memory!!! Uhmmm I wonder if BlueStar will get another gift
default_wub.png

Oh NO with me being sick I somehow forget they are sposed to be mailed by the first eek, Ok Ill get mailed ASAP.

Am I supposed to send a card saying who I am or do they gotta guess lol

default_biggrin.png
Well i received my gift a few days before Thanksgiving, and i really tried to wait...but i

just couldn`t hold out any longer
default_biggrin.png
I just had to peek...

I would like to Thank Heidi Greene (Littleribbie) for all the little things she picked out.

There was a shirt with miniature on it, bag of chocolates for me, sweets for the little guys and some warm mash for that really cold day this winter, and some carrot treats in there to. And a licenses plate with minis on it for my car. I haven`t put it on yet, got put another hole on the car to place above my car plates, ohio you got to put plates on the front and back of your car. Got get the hubby in gear and do that for me.

But i really loved all that my secret santa found for me so a big Thanks to you Hiedi...
default_smile.png

Mine is going out today in the mail also.....

Tina

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe! I forgot to put in a card also! But mine went out on Tuesday! I hope my giftee likes it, I made it especially for her. And a little bonus gift in there too, because hey! We may be of a mature vintage, but we're still hot. LOL :D :D :D

OK, I couldn't wait and my boys were telling me to open em!
default_aktion033.gif

I love them!

I got a signed print with the head of a pretty appy foal in a nice frame!!! LOVE IT!!

I also got a stepping stone with a horse on it! LOVE IT!

Thank you sooo very much Leya! They were great and you did a great job picking out stuff I would love!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
I am very tickled with both my great gifts!

Sheri

PS I finished my gifts and I am sending them off today
default_yes.gif

Sherri,

I'm so glad they made it to you!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm always so nervous it will get lost in no man land at the post office where no one will find it! LOL! :DOH!
You have to let me know what you think when you do open them!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Leya

Gracie, yes please do include a tag saying who you are
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU to those who got their gifts and POSTED that you did! You don't know how HAPPY it makes me each time I'm able to check off a name. I'm shooting for 100% gifts gotten again this year!

Even if you elect to wait to open it, please do post that you got it so your Santa knows it got there safe and I can know too.

This is SO much fun!

My hubby is going to mail mine out tomorrow!! WHEEE!!!!!!!

I received my package today from Deanna ( WC Minis ) THANK YOU Deanna, I am going to be a good girl and wait till Christmas to open it...

but I know its either a thin book or a gift certificate either way THANKS<

Gracie and the 14 horses

A box arrived today from the postman
default_aktion033.gif
, said it was from Ozark Mountain Miniatures Gassville,AR.

I held some extreme restraint and waited to open the box tonight.
default_biggrin.png

Inside were 2 nicely wrapped christmas packages and a cool christmas card signed, ''Lisa'' your secret santa.....I opened 1 package so far......it is a beautiful Hamilton halter in Hunter green/size large that I LOVE! Big Rose thanks you, we really like those Hamilton halters...they are thee best!

Also in the box was.... a pretty christmas ornament of a rocking horse, a neat pocket comb, some tastey candy canes/suckers and a neat jar opener with Ozark's phone number and web addy on it. WOW, THANK YOU Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure made my evening bright, I have been outside all day doing fence for the 2 mares and preparing for a winter storm that is supposed to hit Iowa tomorrow. I was cold and tired and your box just hit the spot. THANKS, so much....I am very greatful!

Now the question is...how long can I hold out to open the 2nd package she sent in the box?
default_biggrin.png
I'm guessing if we get the snow storm...I won't be able to hold out the temptation to tear that package open.
default_wink.png

I'll report back when I open it.....until then I'm enjoying the new Ozark catalog that was also in my box.

[SIZE=14pt]I tried REALLY HARD TO WAIT!!!LOL I got my package yesterday, and it made it a whole day!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
Thank you Leeana!!!! I got a neat T-shirt that says "Got Miniature Horses?" and a Decal for my window that says RJR Miniatures!!!
default_yes.gif
and some mint meltaway candies....mmmmm!
default_wub.png
Everything is great!!! Merry Christmas!
[/SIZE]

thanks37.gif

IMG_5693MediumWebview.jpg

I am so glad you like it Michelle
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
!!!

You mean you got past all that tape
default_new_shocked.gif
. I must have used a whole roll on it LOL.

Enjoy
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Christmas
default_wub.png

Wahoo!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I recieved my secret santa gift today and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited
default_yes.gif

Thank you AGGRAVATION ACRES

Can I open it?????? I am being a good girl...it came wrapped in horsey paper which I LOVE...some beautiful note cards....horsey, of course...which I LOVE...thank you so much Deb..I don't know if I can stand the wait or not...I love it already how sweet of you to take the time to make it so horsey(((hugs))))

I feel like a witto kid again

Mine is all ready to go and will be sent out first thing Monday morning (I know its a little past the deadline, but I have no doubt it will get there with plenty of time to spare)! Hope my secret santa like their gift. Its nothing super special, but should send the holiday spirit anyways
default_biggrin.png

Happy Holidays everyone!

Mine is ready but our teeny tiny post office is not open on Saturdays, hence, it will go out with bells on Monday
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Hehehe! I forgot to put in a card also! But mine went out on Tuesday! I hope my giftee likes it, I made it especially for her. And a little bonus gift in there too, because hey! We may be of a mature vintage, but we're still hot. LOL :D :D :D

I GOT IT ! I GOT IT! AND I LOVE IT!!

THE LITTLE SANTA IS ADORABLE!

BUT THE BRACELET IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

I REALLY REALLY DO LOVE IT. EVEN HUBBY NOTICED IT AND REMARKED ON IT!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I KNOW IT WAS FOR CHTRISTMAS BUT .............OKAY OKAY I COULDN'T WAIT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THOSE WORDS DON'T SEEM TO BE ADEQUATE!

BUT I SO MUCH APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

HUGS

BONNIE

Mine is going out on Tuesday!

Hope she likes it as well.

Bonnie

[i GOT IT ! I GOT IT! AND I LOVE IT!!

THE LITTLE SANTA IS ADORABLE!

BUT THE BRACELET IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

I REALLY REALLY DO LOVE IT. EVEN HUBBY NOTICED IT AND REMARKED ON IT!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I KNOW IT WAS FOR CHTRISTMAS BUT .............OKAY OKAY I COULDN'T WAIT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THOSE WORDS DON'T SEEM TO BE ADEQUATE!

BUT I SO MUCH APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

HUGS

BONNIE
Oh Bonnie, thanks for the big smile! I am so glad you loved it! The charms and beads are silver, so just take a little polishing cloth to them if they get dull. I enjoyed making it for you. I discovered a new bead store in Seattle when shopping for the perfect Butterfly charm! So you got me out for a little adventure! :D

Back