Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_unsure.png
I have to apologize in advance, mine won't get mailed till this weekend since I can't drive (health issues) and have to depend on others to shop and pack to mail. I think I have it all together, but need a few more touches, then I gotta pack it safe and secure. It's been fun as my persons wish list wanted something pretty unique that you don't hear often.
default_aktion033.gif

Nothing here yet but i'm dying in anticipation! I too have to admit i've been BAD...I am just getting mine in the mail today :DOH! please forgive! But it's going priority so my SS should be getting theirs in the next 2-3 days!

Everyones gifts look great! I wonder if i'll be able to hold off until Christmas...
default_biggrin.png

I am sorry, mine will not go out for a bit, here, but it WILL go out.

If we leave to go inland away from the storm damage (there was no newspaper here yesterday, no mail, everything is shut down, we are isolated), I will bring it with me and mail it there.

I have it in hand, packed and ready to go as soon as the post office opens for deliveries (our power is out for this entire county, so I don't know when that will be, I am guessing by the end of this week. Hoping is more like it).

Liz

Mine went off yesterday and I can't wait for it to be delivered- I have always had absolutely fantastic SS in the past but I have to say I get REAL enjoyment o/o gathering and sending mine off- especially when I get someone as special as......well, she knows already and it's NO secret that I can't wait for her reaction- I KNOW I have got it right because I had it sitting on my TV and did not want to send it!!!!!

Mine is here today! We had mail service for the first time since the storm came through and there it was in my mailbox! Looks like my Secret Santa was in OK, and I have not opened it, yet.

I want to!!!

Thank you, REO...you are the best.

Liz

Mines on its way to TX :DOH! $21 shipping LOL and I spent more than 20 ont he gift oh boy .. I couldnt help it I wanted their gift to be amazing haha
default_rolleyes.gif

I have to apologize too since mine wont go until tomorrow that would be Wed. I made mine and had to do a mailing to Hungary earlier this week so had to wait for payday to do this one. Our exchange grand daughter will be very happy with a gift from Maine Im sure and I know my person will have her gift way before Christmas so mailed my foreign one first. But hang in there it will go tomorrow and should be there in 3-4 days.

I got mine from Carlenehorse!! Thank you SO much! She sent 2 pretty horse pillows and a beautiful photo album too.
default_wub.png
I will add picture tomorrow when I have more time!

My SS from OK should be getting their's anytime.
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheee Liz!! Yup I'm your Santa. Go ahead and open the outside of the pkg. There are little things in there that are wrapped. One of those (the biggest) can be opened now if you want. Heck open them all LOL!

I was Santa to two people this year and I hope the other gal gets hers soon!

I will be sending mine out tomorrow. The last thing finally came in the mail today so I still need to wrap, package, and send but it will get out.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Robin

I got mine today! My digital camera is broke, so I cant get pictures just yet, but KayJay sent me a very nice leather halter with lead, and a cloth horse.

Thankyou!

default_biggrin.png
I got my box today ! ( well in all reality the postal lady said it came in saturday ! I was away in my semi truck workin hard
default_wacko.png
to get good christmas money ! )

THANK YOU SO MUCH GINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BOX WAS GIANT ! and i had 4 gifts
default_new_shocked.gif
I unrolled the big one from the bubble wrap and couldnt wait ( the paper was torn the gift said I WANT OUT !!!!!!!!!
default_wink.png
) It was a neat assortment of french vanilla scented candles in all sizes ! yummy - the smallest candles on the side though were broken ( that darn mail worker tossed my box im sure!!!!!
default_no.gif
)

Im goin to wait til christmas to open the rest and then i will post what else I got ! Im goin to try to be a god girl on the rest that one was just beggin for me to open it
default_biggrin.png

OKAY and since i was at the post office today I mailed out my gift so

A NEIGHBOR of mine should be getting theirs in the next day it went priority and not to far away

I was scared I wasnt goin to get home intime to mail it out but I DID ( the hubby woulda took it for me im sure)

My person posted on here they hadnt gotten it yet made me feel
default_no.gif
but no fear its on its way I PROMISE !
default_smile.png

When my person gets her gift please feel free to open it and I hope it comes in useful and then please pm me or send me an email !

Well I better go to the feed store now to get stocked up on more feed before I head out again on the road

Oh and REO thanks again for all your hard work ( you better watch your mail box too! ) you do such a great job puttin this together you are the best ! and I do mean that !

I sent mine out yesterday and because im late
default_no.gif
i sent under rush delivery they said it should be there in 1-3 days so when my person gets let me know im worried that it will get lost or something so ill be alittle stressed till i know she got it. i hope you like it
default_biggrin.png
my jazz and izzy helped me pick out part of it have a good day everybody
default_saludando.gif

Brittanie

I'm glad it got there in time... I'm so sorry about the candles on the side. I thought I'd wrapped it with enough bubble wrap
default_no.gif
.... Enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!

You might want to open the small soft bendable one
default_biggrin.png

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess Santa thought I was a very bad person this year- because of the " I didn't see what I think I saw" incident at AMHA World show.. oh well. I think my gift recipient should be getting back from her trip to Texas, hint hint. I checked and the company got her gift sent out and they wrapped it for me too. That was really nice of them. Well, hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and keeping safe and warm. Happy Holidays from the top of the Mountains- Angela

Mine went out to Ga last Friday and I'm praying it arrives ok. Hubby took it to the post office for me but the lady at the post office said I had the wrong zip code on there and changed it. I hope everyone posts when they recieve their gifts so I'll know that it arrived. Should be there by today.

default_biggrin.png
well you twisted my arm Gini
default_biggrin.png
Okay I opened the small ones ( yeah they were both about the same size and both kinda bendy !
default_wink.png
so I opened them both!

Love the stocking thats so neat.... and to think I almost bought one for me at the local Atwoods store where I get my horsey stuff !

The stationary paper is so pretty I love it!

I am goin to wait till Christmas to open the last one I PROMISE!

Thanks again and Yeah there was a ton of bubble wrap and I have been pickin them peanuts off me since i opened the box ! they attacked me first thing ! GOTTA LOVE STATIC !
default_wink.png

Hope Each and every one of the forum members has a wonderful and joyous Christmas and may the new year be the best ever!

I have to appalogize to mySS, she is in Canada, my truck broke down on me the day before thanksgiving while I was working. And I havent had a truck since unless it was past 6pm, but I work from 6pm-2am. My mom is lending me her car this Friday, so I can shop and send things out , and wrap! Im sooo VERY sorry, BUT I will get it to ya as fast as I can.

Latest posts

Back