Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine from Diana!

Diana sent a lovely letter telling all about herself, her family and her farm. After reading the letter,

I couldn't resist opening the gifts...hope that was ok!!
default_rolleyes.gif

She sent a beautiful handmade gift tag and a lovely homemade Christmas card. She is so talented! They are so pretty I will no doubt show them to everybody then tuck them away to save.

She sent a very cute snowman box containing items from their own farm as well as their area! Some yummy maple syrup, some lip balm, healing balm and two VERY nice smelling soy candles!
default_smile.png

Also some 'horsin around pasta". This is sooo cute! The pasta is in the shapes of horses...running, horse heads, horse shoes....I've never seen anything like it! It is just the cutest!

IMAG020.JPG

AND...all this was great, but.....she sent me a Saluki!!! She made this ornament using a photo

from my own website!!! It is just beautiful, the picture does not do it justice at all, try as I might I could not

stop the light reflecting on it to get a good picture. But you can get the idea. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

IMAG021.JPG

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DIANA!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
(I did receive this a few days ago but it's really been one heck of a week around here, so I hadn't had a chance to photograph until this morning.) This was my first year doing this and it was so much fun!!

I sent my gift out last Friday via UPS...sure hope my person has received it!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Shelley

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOT MY GIFTS
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank you so much Steffanie (MiniHoofBeats) I love everything. She got me a cute horsey magnet, horsey/cowboy coasters and a soap making kit!!!

At the Post Office today I saw that I had something that was to big to fit into my mail box, I thought it might be my papers i've been waiting for from AMHR but nope, it was a box that said welding products on it. I thought now what has William gone and bought (he does welding)? Then I saw my name on it and I knew!!

There's no way I could wait until Christmas so I opened it as soon as I got home with it.

Thanks again Steffanie, happy holidays!!!!

Leslie

My gift went out today for my giftee.

I got mine, from Ennis, TX. It says dont open till Christmas, so I have less than 20 days.

Post office said mine was delivered on the 5th, but haven't seen anything posted --
default_unsure.png

Shelley, I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts. I loved doing the ornament for you. Now I've made 2 for my daughter with each of her kids. I love doing crafts, especially during the Christmas season. Enjoy the holidays.

What a wonderful treat to get home from work last night and find a box from dannigirl! it was wonderful! thank you, thank you, thank you! my box contained a loaf of homemade cinnamon bread (yummy!), the gingerbread painted pony ornament (beautiful!!!!), a horse light/fan pull, a horse keychain, and bells to add a jingle! thank you so verrrrrrrrrry much! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I am glad you like everything. The bells were sort of an afterthought. Just found them with the wrapping paper and thought they would be fun.

Still haven't gotten mine, but that is ok cause anticipation is half the fun. Checking the mail is an adventure.

default_saludando.gif
I recieved mine yesterday. I'm sorta in a position here, as I'm in Vegas with my son that just had to have back surgery so I havent a clue as to who it's from. I thank you for the Christmas gift, so sorry. I can't thank you by name . I know I'll love it no matter what it is. It comes from the heart and that's the best part of your kindness. Thank you so much and will post as soon as I get back to Arkansas and see what goodies I got. God Bless you and again thank you so much.

[SIZE=14pt] merry christmas to you [/SIZE]

I've been bad!!
default_nono.gif

I received my gift a few days ago, but haven't posted until now! Sorry! :DOH! I'm waiting to open it. Well, at least that's the plan.
default_rolleyes.gif

And I just sent mine out today! Sorry again!! Hope it gets there in a hurry!!
default_xreiter.gif

Thankyou Wendy from Mustard Seed Ranch after doing poop l found a box sitting by my back door with the housedog sitting on top l guess she was guarding it so the outside dog wouldn't haul it away
default_biggrin.png
... l'm going to wait a while before opening.

default_biggrin.png
I got mine today!!! I got a great tote with lots of goodies! Cool lube, Horse sense shampoo, 2 clipper brushes, clipper grease and oil, a blade box, nose shaver, and a gift certificate for clipper service. It's almost like you know me because I do clipping for other folks plus my own. Thanks Lisa!!

I sent my gift out today. Sorry to my person that it is a little late. I sent it by the fastest route so you should have it Monday or Tuesday by the latest. (heath problems. just found out I have a brain tumor, and I hope you understand) Hope my person likes theirs.

This is way too much fun!
default_aktion033.gif
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggy

default_saludando.gif
Hi Peggy, so glad you liked your gift. Crescendo Acres does a great job sharpening blades and the service is fast. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

Take care,

Lisa

I GOT mine!!!!!!!!! Now, I need to apologize for it taking me so long to post that I had gotten it. There have been all sorts of problems around here and at work all week long. I am soooooooooooo sorry. I got it, and couldn't hold out till Christmas. I had to open it as soon as I got it. I got a feed tub STUFFED full of goodies for me, the horses and the dogs. I got grooming tools(brush, comb, sweat scrapper and wash mit-my horses absolutely love those things), leather care stuff, chew bones for the dogs, a really neat ornament, a red, white and blue hang up horse decoration, a candle and CHOCOLATE (for ME). Thank you bunches and bunches. It was a really great gift.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Sorry I just posted mine today a little late I know but it doesn't have too far to go (hint)
default_biggrin.png
. I am still waiting for mine but it is better if it comes just before Christmas as I can't resist opening it.

This is so much fun.

Yvonne

default_aktion033.gif
Yeah, got mine today and was so tickled..it was from Julie at Red Wagon Farm.

She sent two bags her homegrown pecans! One cinnamon, and one hot and spicy. in a red tin box..lovely. Will share with family at Xmas dinner.

Also a small bottle of lotion made by a friend of hers. This is Cantaloupe Lily and is made with EMU oil! Also included was a lotion bar of same thing..Nice for my purse. I love it!

Also a jar of Vidalia Onion Salsa made in her town..wow how did she know I love Vidalias!

As if that wasn't enough she sent me a gift certificate to Star Lake Tack so I can get Shadow boy his front buckle on boots! Carl was very moved at that..

So here's the picture and thank you so very much dear Julie!

Let me just ad I sent out my S.S. gift last week and haven't heard so I am hoping it got to my S.S. OK:)

Merry Christmas all.

Maxine

100_1195SS.jpg

Relic-I am so glad you got it. I must confess I was a little worried about the whole customs thinging!! Don't wait too long as it is Christmas related!!

Maxine, So glad everything arrived safely! I hope you enjoy the pecans (they are addictive) and the salsa--glad to hear you love Vidalias! The lotion bar is great for purses--no mess! And I hope Shadow will like his new shoes!

Happy Holidays!!

default_aktion033.gif
Yeah, got mine today and was so tickled..it was from Julie at Red Wagon Farm.

She sent two bags her homegrown pecans! One cinnamon, and one hot and spicy. in a red tin box..lovely. Will share with family at Xmas dinner.

Also a small bottle of lotion made by a friend of hers. This is Cantaloupe Lily and is made with EMU oil! Also included was a lotion bar of same thing..Nice for my purse. I love it!

Also a jar of Vidalia Onion Salsa made in her town..wow how did she know I love Vidalias!

As if that wasn't enough she sent me a gift certificate to Star Lake Tack so I can get Shadow boy his front buckle on boots! Carl was very moved at that..

So here's the picture and thank you so very much dear Julie!

Let me just ad I sent out my S.S. gift last week and haven't heard so I am hoping it got to my S.S. OK:)

Merry Christmas all.

Maxine

100_1195SS.jpg

Latest posts

Back