Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Please use this thread to annouce that you have received your SS gift, so your SS and REO will know. Thank you. MERRY CHRISTMAS and ENJOY your gifts!!
default_biggrin.png

Nothing here yet
default_smile.png
. I have my SS's gift ready to go out. I forgot when they are supose to be mailed by ..is it December 1st?

Hoooow exciting
default_biggrin.png

default_laugh.png

I got mine over the weekend. Says "DO not Open until Christmas...." Hmmmmm..can I wait??????

default_sad.png

Thanks!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OH YES! PLEASE post here when you get the gift! Even if you want to wait to open it, PLEASE still post here that you got it!!! Then I can check you off, and your Santa will know that you got it, instead of them worrying.

I will be working hard to make sure everyone gets theirs!

NO ONE will be left out!!

default_smile.png

WHOOO HOOO!!! Here we go!
default_risa8.gif

Dec. 1st is the deadline to mail out the gifts!
default_yes.gif

It's sad watching people post here over and over all sad that theirs has not arrived yet.

Mail early!

I think most people can't wait and open theirs right away. (I always wait!) But IF you do open yours when you get it, it's the LAW (tee hee) that you post here what you got and photos are great too! My favorite part is seeing all the great stuff people get! Gotta share!!!

OPPS!!!!!!!!

I thought it was the 11th... I'm getting mine out!

Why was I thinking the 11...
default_rolleyes.gif
:DOH!

Received mine. Thank you. Hubby took package in to post office on Monday for my person. Mary

My person is getting 2 gifts. The first one is coming directly from the candy company
default_yes.gif
. The other gift I have to mail out. I will do that this wk. I want them to get the candy first. So I really want them to post so that I know they got it. I cant wait for pics from others!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVC-029S.jpg

I got not one but "two" painted pony ornaments, which I love, love, love! #different types of coffee, one is Chocolate Velvet--oooh, I am trying that in the morning. A horse dishtowel, carrot horse treats, fruit treats for me, and some almond candy for me.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you secret santa!

I got mine yesterday!
default_aktion033.gif
There are 2. I haven't opened them yet though... not sure I will hold out till Christmas though! LOL Thanks Leya!! So prettily wrapped and calling my name! LOL
default_wink.png

I need to finishing making mine and will get it sent out this week.

Sheri

Mine is ready to send out! I love the way it turned out.

I haven't gotten mine yet.. But oh, this is SO exciting!

default_laugh.png

I got mine over the weekend. Says "DO not Open until Christmas...." Hmmmmm..can I wait??????
default_sad.png

Thanks!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=12pt]HAHA! If you really, really can't wait go ahead and tear into it!!!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

I've been having so much fun shopping for my Secret Santa, I forgot I was getting something! But if you've got me, don't fret--the later you send the better, because I'd never make it until Christmas if I got it now! :DOH!

Sherri,

I'm so glad they made it to you!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm always so nervous it will get lost in no man land at the post office where no one will find it! LOL! :DOH!
You have to let me know what you think when you do open them!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
My Secret reciever should know she will be getting more than one package in the mail,

from more than one country !!! <G> (three to be exact !)

Merry Christmas !!

Debbie

Just got back from mailing out my secrete santas gift(s), i put them in priority so it should be their within 2-4 days and YES you can go ahead and open it before xmas, i forgot to include that in the card lol. Goodluck getting threw all the tape
default_wacko.png

Still nothing here
default_smile.png
. I was so excited about shopping for my person that i forgot someone was out there shopping for me!
default_wink.png

Man I forgot the card!

What is wrong with me, LOL. When I was out there buying for my person I had to get two of a few things!
default_wacko.png

Received mine today!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks Mary (Buckskin Gal). Can't promise to wait till Christmas, but at least till my daughter receives hers too.

Received mine today!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks Mary (Buckskin Gal). Can't promise to wait till Christmas, but at least till my daughter receives hers too.
Glad you received it and hope you like the Montana special gift! Open when ever you feel like it! I am so sorry I didn't get your card put in! I had it all wrapped and then seen the card was laying there saying "you forgot me!!" Just too much stress lately but I will try and make it up to you. Mary

Latest posts

Back