Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOT MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks Suzie i LOVE IT and it is exactly what i have desperatly been needing
default_wub.png
. I got a 2008 Equine Day Planner, it has a day by day calender where i can mark down days to click, farrier appointments, vet visit, show dates ext and in the back places to keep track of expenses and vert, farrier phone numbers and contact. Ahh i love.

Suzie also got me a ticket for the 08' drawing for Black Diomond Show Cart.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

SecretSanta.jpg

I love it Suzie, Thank you and Merry Merry Christmas
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

YELLERROSEINTX

I guess if you cannot wait until Christmas. I will not hold it aginst you.
default_biggrin.png

HINT
default_aktion033.gif
HINT 2 of them you will gobble up. I just hope the long one did not break. I just love them hope you will too.

Deb

Leeana, I am so glad you like it! A very Merry Christmas to you!

Okay Michele (RJR Miniatures) a FIRST for me!! Even my hubby could not believe I was opening a gift BEFORE Christmas!!!'

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I got a super great horse head cookie cutter ! BEAUTIFUL Kitchen towels (you know those will be reserved for SPECIAL dinners!) A CAT calendar! My favorite! A Horse keychain that does sounds to keep me from being bored in the car! And a coffee mug to wake me up every day on the way to the barn......

And a Cat card!
default_wub.png

You must be psychic! Everything I love and to get it all in one box! My hubby really has his eye on that keychain and coffee mug so I will have to hide them now I can tell :
default_wub.png

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Merry Christmas!

100_2607.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this is kind of interesting
default_smile.png
. I was Micheles secrete santa, michele was Suzies santa and Suzie was my secrete santa, talk about chain reaction LOL.
default_smile.png

Yes Suzie, i love it and it is already being put to use
default_smile.png
. Thanks agian
default_wink.png

[SIZE=12pt]Suzie, so glad you liked everything!!!! I agree with Leeana that was a chain reaction!haha Merry Christmas!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Nothing yet - but Mine went out Priority USPS today!! Should be there by Friday at the latest.

Well my Secret Santa experience has been an adventure! Someone (who shall go unnamed, because it might have been me :DOH! ) packed the Secret Santa box on our moving truck! I was going to send it out Friday before we took off, but it was nowhere to be found. So as soon as we pulled in the hunt was on (meaning me with a flash light crawing over boxes because we aren't unpacking the truck until later this week) and I found the box, but yesterday we had an ice storm and the internet wasn't working all day, so I couldn't get the address.
default_wacko.png
Barring another act of God, it should go in the mail tomorrow. So just a little more waiting for my person! I really admire those of you that got your stuff out early--next year, I promise!

default_new_multi.gif
I got it I got it! Thank you SHANA I love it! I got a rope halter, a horse puzzle, chocolate (mmm yum), vet wrap (will be great for visiting the nursing home) and a horse calender.

Thanks
default_wub.png

Karen

Karen,

You are welcome. I knew you had picked it up at the post office as it had a tracking number. Glad you liked everything. I made the rope halter, purple of course.
default_biggrin.png
I couldn't find vet wrap in purple though. They only had blue, red and yellow when I went to the tack shop.
default_new_shocked.gif
I knew the calender would come in handy and have fun with the puzzle.
default_smile.png
Also I hope you enjoyed the chocolate.
default_biggrin.png

I am patiently waiting for my secret santas' gift to arrive.
default_whistling.gif

My package went out at noon today. Going to the NE, UPS said it would be there Thursday. Sure hope so.

This is always so much fun.

I sent mine out last week before the storm..haven't seen my person on here yet but hope they got it it alright.

Maxine

Got mine today! Haazeminis - Thank YOU So Much! I was nearly in tears when I saw the tote bag - my font and all!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

07SecretSanta.jpg

Got mine today! Haazeminis - Thank YOU So Much! I was nearly in tears when I saw the tote bag - my font and all!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

07SecretSanta.jpg
Wow thats awesome good gift giving Haazeminis!

EEK Im excited for my person to get theres theirs!! I've been glueing rhinestons like mad over here.

I'm running late, but mine will go out tomorrow--the last part arrived here today!

[SIZE=14pt]Nothing here yet, I'm waiting to hear from the person I got. It went out on Saturday Priority so it should be ther in the next couple of days and feel free to open it.[/SIZE]

Christy

HI Lewella!
default_biggrin.png

I am glad you liked the Tote!
default_biggrin.png

My Mom does embroidery for her Business so she and I looked over your website and picked out a horse to used that we thought most matched a Shetland and she designed the Logo. So if you ever need that logo or design just let me know. She saved it for you.
default_biggrin.png

I bought the other things.
default_yes.gif

I am glad you liked your gifts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Jeri

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

07SecretSanta.jpg

HI Lewella!
default_biggrin.png

I am glad you liked the Tote!
default_biggrin.png

My Mom does embroidery for her Business so she and I looked over your website and picked out a horse to used that we thought most matched a Shetland and she designed the Logo. So if you ever need that logo or design just let me know. She saved it for you.
default_biggrin.png

I bought the other things.
default_yes.gif

I am glad you liked your gifts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Jeri
Oh I'm sure I can come up with something to have embroidered! Does she do hats? LOL I hand embroidered that text in that font on a hat once....just once. No way would my fingers take doing that again!
default_biggrin.png

I showed the tote to my husband when he got home from milking and he thought it was really cool too!

default_no.gif
I was a bad girl! Due to the storms going on up here I didn't get mine out last week like I should have and the tiny post office nearby was close Saturday. But I will be gald to say I got it out today..After driving like 30 miles down the road it seems I finally found a post office. So mine is inbound now. I promise next year I will send it on time...
default_sad.png

Well I haven't gotten mine yet but just wanted to say I sent the one out today from me so some one in MA, keep an eye out. Post office said it should be there in 2 to 3 days!

Back