Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! Need help on this one! only has a 1.85 days left to hatch,
default_new_shocked.gif

Lucky-C-Acres,

We have to have permision to walk your eggs and let others walk them. Just reply that you give us permission to do so. Also, please post a link to your scroll. That will be necessary to help get you the max views so that your egg will hatch.

I will post them on Gaia and on the site that Magic linked to in her last post if you have not posted them on those two locations.

Here's my dragons again:

Adults:

Hatchlings: First home-bred baby
default_wub.png
Parents are the first black dragon and the last blue dragon above

Eggs:

Trying to get another "home-bred" egg but my males/females won't cooperate
default_rolleyes.gif

Scroll

Gave everyone clicks!

Here are my current hatchlings:

My eggs:

This green is my first "home bred"!

Here are my new guys. Thanks for any clicks.

This little guy only has 2 days left...
default_sad.png

Post the under two day one here - http://gwynevere.110mb.com/emergency.php Just scroll to the bottom of the screen, enter your Dragon Cave user name and the eggs 4 digit code.

(My connection is crappy today and I can't get the gwynevere site to load so hopefully it works for you - the emergency area gets TONS of views!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, can get the site up on my computer either. I will keep trying though.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Everyone,

Glad to see that all of your dragons are thriving!

Lewella,

Cool! You have an alternate vine dragon! I was lucky and got one also. Now to get an alternate black. Unfortunately, they only exist on the abandoned page and they are snatched up as quick as they are let go.

Here are my current youngsters.

Eggs from my breeding program:

My Hatchlings:

My alternate vine is one of the few eggs I've "stolen" instead of nabbed on the abandoned page. What I really want once these guys grow up is a chicken.... LOL I've never been lucky enough to see a chicken egg description come up yet so haven't even had a chance to try at one.

Here's my newest eggs:

More Clicks please…………………….. They’re starting to crack!!! So am I :arg! :arg!

I put your less than 3 day hatchlings in the gynyvere site's ER Christy!

I noticed that your eggs have just under 2 days left; Would you like me to put your eggs on the Emergency thread on Gaia? If so, just let me know, with permission to walk and for others to walk, post your scroll link ok?
default_smile.png

added: ok, that's funny, we were posting at the same time.
default_wink.png
scroll link?

Posting together again.
default_smile.png
Ok, I put the first two eggs on the emergency thread, but the third egg is just shy of less than two days so I can't put it on there yet (their rules). I will put it on the eggspam one though, for now, to get it started.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back