Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Liz and all that clicked!!!!! They’ve all hatched!!! Now I need to get them to the next phase. More clicks please!!

I may need some more help Liz and all with walking as I'm going to be working on the CMHR auction.

Thank you all again!!!

If you are talking to me, my name is Lori.
default_wink.png
Someone else called me Liz a while ago and I didn't correct them and must have become Liz permanently, lol!

Thanks for the heads-up, I will definitely watch over your babies for you.
default_smile.png
Can't wait for the CMHR Auction too! Thank you for all your hard work on that every time!
default_saludando.gif

Bumping this back up to the first page for those who need the views and clicks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on Gaia, but I'm not getting enough clicks- the emergency thread worked well, though. Sooo... here they are again...I wonder if I can post on MySpace? The green swirl egg has just over two days left. Thanks folks; I'll be clicking yours!
default_smile.png
Permission to walk and scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/KerkaJay

I've stayed away from the dragons til now but just clicked on this page of them. One of you need to have one hatch on Oct 7th....that's when my daughter was hatched.....ummm errrr I mean born.

I've stayed away from the dragons til now but just clicked on this page of them. One of you need to have one hatch on Oct 7th....that's when my daughter was hatched.....ummm errrr I mean born.
Well, I don't have one that will hatch on that day. It is sometimes hard to guess when they will hatch, but it appears that the eggs that I have are going to be ready before then, or after.

But... My Silver hatchling, which is a rare dragon, is due to mature on the 7th hopefully. At least it will be able to mature on that date, but since it has a lot of views and no hatchling wings, who knows if it really will mature.

Anyway, here is my current lot of dragons. I believe that the green egg is also a rare alt version of the vine dragon as it is just ever so slightly darker than the other vines. Will see when it hatches.

Eggs:

Hatchlings:

(Woot! My first silver!!!)

Hatchling from my breeding program:

I have been clicking on everyone elses also.

And Erika,

You have to post multiple times on the eggspam thread at gaia. The reason is that your post will quickly move off the screen. Also, here is a link to another high traffic site that you can ppost at without a membership. It has it's own page for hatchlings, eggs, and emergencies. Just need the egg's code and your user name. The emergencies on this forum are limited to 3 days and less. So you have at least one egg that qualifies. I would also post the eggs in the hatchery.

http://gwynevere.110mb.com/emergency.php

Posted on Gaia, but I'm not getting enough clicks- the emergency thread worked well, though. Sooo... here they are again...I wonder if I can post on MySpace? The green swirl egg has just over two days left. Thanks folks; I'll be clicking yours!
default_smile.png
Permission to walk and scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/KerkaJay
Erika,

I am going to walk your eggs on gaia some more. You have the gray egg posted 2 times, may want to fix that so the red egg gets some help. I am not going to walk your white egg, or your black hatchling as they are still above the 6 day limit and I would most likely make them ill. Better to let them go another day and then walk them.

Please use the link I posted in my previous reply to help get some views for your dragons. You don't need to sign up for anything to use that site. Just make sure that if you post on the emergency link that your dragons have 3 days or less. Otherwise, you can use the links on the left side of the page to get to the correct area for your eggs and hatchlings after you click on the link above.

I bred my red female to my green male and no egg. I also can't breed my only male to my other 2 females, why?Christy
Laughs. It is because male dragons don't recover quick enough to be able to have more than one female dragon at a time. You have to wait 7 days until he can mate again. Same with the female that was bred.

Since all of these dragons can only mate once in 7 days, so I say you will need to find yourself some more male dragons. Hopefully they will be compatable with your females. I haven't been super lucky with mine. I have some that refuse to go near each other or are not interested in each other. Sigh. I only have one successfull pair and I have 6 pairs of dragons. Trial and more trial to I find the best pairs, but I hate waiting for breeding season! LOL

Thanks. I didn't get an egg either, how long does it take for that to show up? I've got my first home bred egg:

These are the parents:

Mom:

Dad:

I had bred him with my red femal and didn't get any eggs. I got 3 eggs with this breeding and could only keep one.

Thanks,

Christy

Ok, so today I have walked Gini's hatchlings (and Gini I added your scroll and hatchlings to the Dragon Cave Fansite too, link is below, for more views and clicks), and I refreshed Joyenes' page til the short-time egg hatched and the other hatchling matured. Yay!
default_smile.png

I must have been extremely lucky the one time I tried breeding dragons-- had one female at the time, selected a male, got an egg.
default_smile.png
Beginners luck I guess! I haven't tried again since, been gathering other eggs instead.
default_smile.png

I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days, so I may not be able to help much with eggs and hatchlings. I will make sure to come click on everyone's little ones on these threads if I get a chance though, as I have been. Here are my bunch:

Repost your eggs and hatchlings on one of these threads if they need clicks and views, ok? It's easier to find them if they are on a more recent page. And do check out Gaia and this place that Nila told us about: Dragon Cave Fansite Your dragons will get the views they need, though for clicks, this place is the best! You guys rock!
default_saludando.gif

Ok, quick question. How do I get rid of DEAD eggs? I have 2 and they are driving me BONKERS!

New egg(s):

Hey everyone! It's me- Spotted Pony Girl- just figured I needed to change my name around since the old one was.... well Old. lol

Anyways sorry I haven't been here- good to see that all of you are getting along Wonderfully with your dragons though!!! :D
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub

Oh an Duo- They will go away on their own after 2 weeks. ;)

Latest posts

Back