Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://dragcave.net/user/MMB53

This female vine is for adoption
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my current "herd".
default_wink.png
I've been very lucky, I've gotten golds and silvers!
default_aktion033.gif

And Hubby's eggs and hatchlings. He likes the golds and silvers too, and is now going to branch out and get stone and weather dragons since they will fit his "theme" (and probably because they are more macho-looking, lol)

I just realized that his and my groups look eerily similar right now. I have almost all of the dragons, as adults and also frozen hatchlings. The hatchlings I pick up on the abandoned page and immediately freeze, then it frees my scroll to get more.
default_laugh.png
Did you know that they will be releasing some new dragons, and also some that are colored differently than the current ones? I can't believe I am so caught up in this, lol!

Ok, I am off to click all your eggs and dragons!
default_saludando.gif

*edited* Tango, I put your mint-colored egg on the Dragon Cave Fansite Emergency Eggs page, as it has just 2.3 days with no cracks yet. It should hatch PDQ now!
default_smile.png

Ok guys, emergency question. Any sites where it will tell me what type of egg I have? I want to Abandon 2 of mine but I dont want to give away a good one or one I want. Site link, please?

Ok guys, emergency question. Any sites where it will tell me what type of egg I have? I want to Abandon 2 of mine but I dont want to give away a good one or one I want. Site link, please?

Are you wondering if it is an "Alt" or not? I don't know of anyplace that says, though someone on the Gaia site kept posting a chart showing the difference between the alt blacks and vines. It's a very subtle difference though.... Can you post them here and we can see if we can tell? Sorry, I'm not really any help for this!
default_sad.png

You and hubby are on a roll Magic! Tough to get the silvers and golds without high speed so I or the kids haven't been that lucky yet.

Gave everyone clicks and all of my and the kids current eggs and hatchlings are on previous page of thread.
default_wub.png

You and hubby are on a roll Magic! Tough to get the silvers and golds without high speed so I or the kids haven't been that lucky yet.
Gave everyone clicks and all of my and the kids current eggs and hatchlings are on previous page of thread.
default_wub.png

Oh, you don't have high speed? Dang!
default_sad.png
Maybe when I start breeding the golds and silvers we can figure out a way to give you and others here a good chance to pick up the ones I don't keep? Seems pretty iffy but I'd be willing to give it a try! Oh, and Lewella, your links don't seem to be working, I click on your eggs and get an error message, you might want to check that so they can get their clicks.
default_saludando.gif

Attempted breedings:Biantajk with Kiljarnk- NO EGGS

Una Notte del destino with Alkilar- Refused to go near each other.
default_sad.png

Any breeding tips?

I guess I've just been lucky; I've tried three matings and all worked out, got a single egg from two of the matings and two eggs from the other. You can only keep one egg from each mating so I had to abandon one. Keep trying, I guess, and get more dragons so you have more options? Good luck, I hope your next attempt produces an egg!
default_smile.png

Here they are again Magic!

The kids:

Mine:

(Plan to freeze this one when it hatches!)

Yeah, not having high speed stinks! I'm in "no man's land" for both DSL and Wireless.
default_no.gif

Yeah, not having high speed stinks! I'm in "no man's land" for both DSL and Wireless.
default_no.gif

What about satellite? That's what we ended up getting, it works great! We are kind of out in the boonies too. The neighbor got satellite internet and recommended it. SO worth getting!!

These are my current little ones. Lucky hubby snagged an alt black from the abandoned page, can't believe he got one before I did. They keep mentioning releasing an "Autumn" egg, whatcha want to bet that hubby snags on and I don't? Maybe he's not only luckier than me, but FASTER than me too, lol!
default_laugh.png

Is my last hatchling an Alt.?

No, sorry. An alt vine will have a orangey look to its eyes and chest, rather than bright yellow. I think that the only way to get an alt is either to breed one, or get one off of the abandoned page; the mystery (stolen) eggs don't have any alts, as far as I know. It's so difficult (for me anyway) to see the difference when they are eggs, unless they are right next to a normal one of the same color. If you keep this vine hatchling, or have a different one, you can breed it when it matures to another dragon to try for an alt.
default_smile.png

I'd love satellite but hubby about has a heart attack when he sees the installation cost!

I got my alt vine breeding a regular vine to a green. They only produced one egg and it was the alt. Of course a female....I'm still very much female heavy! One of the kids is starting off male heavy - would be nice if it would balance out! LOL

The current bunch....

The kids:

Mine:

Hey Alyx, I put your red and orange eggs on the Dragon Cave Fansite emergency eggs page, since they were below 3 days and no cracks yet. They should be hatched in next to no time now.
default_smile.png

Im a clickin fool..How you guys can help these young ones out too..

Thanks

Tango I put all of these on the Emergency Eggs, they were getting near a day and a half to live and no cracks. Alyx's hatched quickly so I'm sure that yours will too.
default_biggrin.png

The kids picked this one up off the abandoned page and it could use some clicks (lots of time - poor thing has probably been abandoned several times)

New eggs for the kids:

Kid's first home bred egg:

New for me:

Latest posts

Back