Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello my fellow addictees I have a split egg that I just bred today and need to make room on my scroll so I wanted to see if there was any of you that would like to take him/her?

So what is your technique? Many I can't get one to save my life
default_smile.png

Anyone want him/her???

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I now have two more eggs. I got the split egg from Christine, and I bred two of my dragons and got an egg. So, now I have 3 hatchlings and 5 eggs! Here are the other two:

Here's my latest eggs - gave everyone clicks!

Help!!!!! What do ya do when your hatchlings are sick. I hid them until I can figure out what's up with them. I had to hide the eggs cause they got so many views. Please help if you know what's wrong with my cute little babies.

Keep them hidden, they can get sick from getting too many views/u views/clicks too fast. Give them 24 hours and the saying should go away once the time ticks down a little closer to when it will mature.

Help!!!!! What do ya do when your hatchlings are sick. I hid them until I can figure out what's up with them. I had to hide the eggs cause they got so many views. Please help if you know what's wrong with my cute little babies.

I've had that happen too; I hid mine til they were doing better. Time will keep ticking down on them though, so keep an eye on them. I've started waiting to post my new eggs-- and hatchlings-- here til they are at least half a day old, because according to the Dragon Forum, too many clicks compared to the number of views can make them sick. Of course, too many views too soon can make them sick too. Who would have thought that dragons could be so complicated?
default_wacko.png

[SIZE=12pt]Boy this is addicting. I'm putting things up on the CMHR auction and I keep checking these eggs. Once I get these to adulthood I'm gonna quit for awhile.[/SIZE]

Yea Right!!!!!!!

Clicks please

Does anyone want/need help with eggs or hatchlings?

Here are my latest hatchlings:

My eggs:

My first gold!

My first paper!

These hatchlings are my first frozen ones.

I haven't frozen any yet - after a few more I may have to though because they are so darn cute! It will be especially tempting if the option to have non-winged frozen hatchlings and winged ones comes about.

My first black! From the abandoned page - maybe I'll get an alternate.... though that's probably too much to wish for!

Another homebred:

Other eggs:

Hatchlings:

Thanks Nila (and everyone) for your expertise and advice; I have been able to grow most of my dragons (after the initial rough start) and it's been fun. (This incubator hasn't updated itself, yet.)

Eggs:

Trying to get another "home-bred" egg but my males/females won't cooperate
default_rolleyes.gif

Scroll

I put your egg on the Emergency page of the Dragon Cavesite, it has .95 days left and not even a crack yet!
default_new_shocked.gif
Everyone please click on her egg, let's save it!

Hey Mary!

I'll trade you! I have a male vine hatchie and was hoping to get a female since I already have a male. I PMed you too. Let me know....Thanks

I have 3 new eggs:

This is a home bred egg:

Does anyone want this hatching? I don't know if it's a male or female, but I have 2 females already.

Christy

Erika S, your white hatchling has just 2.5 days left, would you like me to post it somewhere for you to get it grown up quickly?

Gini, I've got yours on the Dragon Cave site, they are getting old enough to be able to mature, just need some views.
default_smile.png
Need to go see what you've added lately to the auction for the rescue!
default_smile.png

Thanks Magic, for looking out for me; I did manage to get the white one grown but it was a close call. I don't always have a lot of time on the computer and almost missed that. Anyway, Permission to Walk: http://dragcave.net/user/KerkaJay

I would like a silver dragon if I can ever find one... and maybe a chicken.

Latest posts

Back