Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone!

Out of loyalty to this forum's members, I am posting this here and not anywhere else.

I am officially putting up my black unknown gender hatchling for adoption. While I can not guarantee a successful transfer, I will do my best to get it to you.

Here is the hatchling which as of the time of this posting has 6.47 days:

The requirements:

1) You agree not to abandon, kill, or freeze this hatchling. Most breeders do not appreciate it when one of their dragons die or gets frozen, and since this hatchling is from someone else's breeding, I want to see it mature. It has a lot of views and clicks, but will likely need more to finish maturing.

2) You agree not to be angry if the transfer is not successful. It is a risk any time that one tries to transfer a dragon as that dragon has to be abandoned and if you are not quick enough at clicking on it, someone else can grab it. This happens frequently, so no guarantees.

3) You have an open spot in both the hatchlings and eggs in your incubator. The transfer will not be successful if you have 4 eggs (or more) or 4 hatchlings (or more).

4) You don't have any black dragons.

5) If this hatchling doesn't mature by the time it has 2 days left, then post about it here with permission to walk and have others walk this hatchling. I want it to mature and walkers on this forum can help if you are having troubles.

6) You use Windows Live Messanger as we will have to be IMing at the time of the transfer so that you are aware of exactly when I am hitting the abandon button so that you can refresh the window and click on the hatchling as fast as you can.

Simple enough.

Please let me know. The first to post here that meet the above rules will be the one I will try to get this little hatchling to. Please post a link to your scroll as well.

I will be offline until sometime in the morning.

My scroll:

I was wondering if red fire dragons can only be bred to particular dragons? It doesn't let me bred my male red dragon with the females I have.

I think it is just the luck of the draw. From what I have heard anyway. But try to get an all white female. The only successful breeding I have done has been my white male to my red female.

Also, hint, keep a beeding record of what is happening. If it says they refuse to go near, then from what I have heard, will most likely never be successful as a pair. If it says they show no interest, then they may be able to be bred in the future.

Shrugs, and of course you have to wait 1 week before trying those dragons again on others. (I am in the waiting mode!)

My eggs need more clicks. They are starting to hatch. Only have 2.25 days left. Please Click!!!! I'm enjoying all the eggs of others hatching and would like to see mine. [SIZE=14pt]PLEASEEEEEEEEE[/SIZE]

PS: Magic, good job at walking dragons! I am seeing your posts on Gaia and am clicking away!
PSS: So who all are on Gaia posting???? Just curious!

Thanks Nila, I wouldn't have been able to do any walking without your help! Thank you!!

I got a new egg, any idea what it will end up as? I'd really like to get a gold, or a silver, but so far no luck, and now I'm full up!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the addy for the Gaia web to post???

Thanks

Gini

Gaia Here it is. You post all eggs and/or hatchlings that have over 2 days, on the "eggspam" thread, and if they get to below two days, on the "emergency eggs" thread. I can post your eggs to the eggspam thread right now if you like while you get registered and figure it all out, then you can do so as well. More views!
default_smile.png

Gini, I've got your eggs posted on the Eggspam thread, but they will most likely need more views and clicks since they are getting closer. Go ahead and see if you can do the Gaia thing too, that will give them more views, and then you can post them on the Emergency Eggs thread if they get below 2 days. If you need help, please ask!!
default_smile.png

Yikes, Lewella!! Can you post your scroll link and give me permission to walk, and others permission to walk, your babies? I can put them on the emergency eggs thread and get them grown up quickly.

Duh, sorry, I just noticed that you DID post your scroll. All I need is permission to walk and permission for others to walk and I will go post your hatchlings!

I got a new egg, any idea what it will end up as? I'd really like to get a gold, or a silver, but so far no luck, and now I'm full up!
default_smile.png
Yep, I know what it will be. But nah nahna nah nah... I am not going to tellll....
default_laugh.png

But I can tell you this much, it will be male or female and will only have one head.
default_wink.png

And it will be of a dark color.

And will have a darker set of spines than the body color.

I don't have one yet, but Carol liked this one.

Need more clues?

LOL.

And thanks for posting those to the emergency thread. Been in meetings today and have another to go to in 10 minutes.

Liz I joined and posted on Gaia. I will send them into the emergency tomorrow if their 2 or below.

Thanks

Yikes, Lewella!! Can you post your scroll link and give me permission to walk, and others permission to walk, your babies? I can put them on the emergency eggs thread and get them grown up quickly.
Duh, sorry, I just noticed that you DID post your scroll. All I need is permission to walk and permission for others to walk and I will go post your hatchlings!
Thanks Magic! Yes you have permission to walk and for others to walk!

Wyatt's break wasn't a nice one - broke his radius in the growth plate by his wrist and displaced it big time. They did a closed reduction in the operating room to set it and he had to be put under. That was on Tuesday and he want back to school today and I'm waiting on pins and needles for the bus to come in a few minutes!

Thanks Magic! Yes you have permission to walk and for others to walk!
Wyatt's break wasn't a nice one - broke his radius in the growth plate by his wrist and displaced it big time. They did a closed reduction in the operating room to set it and he had to be put under. That was on Tuesday and he want back to school today and I'm waiting on pins and needles for the bus to come in a few minutes!

Ouch, poor kid, is he going to be ok?
default_new_shocked.gif
Sure hope so, it sounds bad!

I'll go post your eggs on the emergencey thread!

Ouch, poor kid, is he going to be ok?
default_new_shocked.gif
Sure hope so, it sounds bad! I'll go post your eggs on the emergencey thread!
If the break stays set he'll be okay in 6 to 8 weeks. They had to put his hand in an odd position to keep the break in place when they casted it. He was pretty miserable this morning but wanted to go back to school and not miss any more then he absolutely has to. He's pretty disappointed that he has to miss the rest of the football season though!

Can i post my brother's eggs here?

Sure!
default_smile.png
Be aware that posting on here doesn't usually give eggs and hatchlings enough views or clicks to mature though (and we aren't allowed to use them in our signatures) so you'll want to post them somewhere else too.
default_saludando.gif

Now to post mine again for a few more views!
default_wink.png

Hatchlings:

First and only (so far) home-bred egg:

And the rest of my eggs:

Oh and Nila, I think I've figured out what my newest egg is going to be!
default_smile.png

They grew up - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the walkers!

They grew up - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the walkers!

You are so welcome!
default_smile.png
I helped Gini's eggs hatch too.

I was sorry to see that some eggs didn't make it, of others, but I NEED to have "permission to walk" in order to help. Don't be afraid to ask, ok?

Oh, and if you do need help, please post your scroll link (again) on one of these threads so I don't have to go searching through this ever-lengthening thread for it.
default_saludando.gif
Thanks!

Thank you Liz and all that clicked!!!!! They’ve all hatched!!! Now I need to get them to the next phase. More clicks please!!

I may need some more help Liz and all with walking as I'm going to be working on the CMHR auction.

Thank you all again!!!

Latest posts

Back