Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eggs:

Hatchlings:

My kid's eggs (they are now addicted too - LOL):

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just about every kind of dragon they have now, except for the "Alt" ones. I did just get a silver but won't post it yet, it needs a day or so before getting clicks.
default_smile.png
Here are a couple of my eggs

And my hatchlings

And my frozen hatchlings

Now I'm off to click on all of your eggs and hatchlings!
default_saludando.gif

And my frozen hatchlings

Now I'm off to click on all of your eggs and hatchlings!
default_saludando.gif
Oh Magic! You froze an Alt Vine!
default_new_shocked.gif
The Alt vine has no red in it.

Just so everyone here knows, the Alt eggs are slightly darker than the normal ones. What I do is try to compare them to the normal versions. I have yet to get an Alt black, but was successful in obtaining an Alt Vine. Also, the only way to get the Alts is to get them by breeding the regular versions, or by finding them on the abandoned page. They can not be stolen. (I get the impression that silvers and golds bred to the black or vine will help increase the chances of an alt. But I could be wrong.)

And I finally got my first ever gold yesterday! Wahoo! And nabbed a silver today! Am am on a lucky streak right now! Just wish that breeding would go better! (Must be the full moon!)

Will update this post with eggs and hatchlings shortly.

My Eggs:

My Hatchlings:

Oh Magic! You froze an Alt Vine!
default_new_shocked.gif
The Alt vine has no red in it.

Are you sure? It hadn't matured but looked just like my other normal vine before it started to mature. Dang. :DOH! Well that was a goofy move! I've been trying for an alt black and no luck. But I did get another silver!
default_smile.png

Hubby has eggs and dragons now too; he wanted all blacks and whites, but he's conceded to have silvers and golds as possible as well.
default_smile.png
He "hunts" them, and then I take care of them (so traditional, lol)
default_wink.png
These are his:

That is such a hoot about your hubby's eggs Magic!
default_laugh.png
My kids are the same way - they have specific colors they want and do not want - I want at least one of everything!
default_wub.png

Anyone else have way more of one gender than the other? I have a whole whopping two males for nine females... I'm hoping the two latest hatchlings are males!

Anyone else have way more of one gender than the other? I have a whole whopping two males for nine females... I'm hoping the two latest hatchlings are males!

Just counted mine, and actually I have almost equal numbers of males and females, but when I first started, the males WAY outnumbered the females. I've done three different breedings so far and each has been a success, producing a single egg twice and two eggs once. Next I hope to produce an "alt black" but we'll see how that goes. I guess I should try for an alt green too, since I'd like at least one of everything too.
default_wink.png

Lewella, That is really unbalanced and I must be lucky! The only hints I can give is to stay away from the pinks and purples as those are always female. But other than that, there is not much you can do.

I have been working at keeping a balanced group of male vs females. Right now I have one or two more females, but at one point I had more males. I have given up some well developed hatchlings that I knew the gender on to help keep the ratio of male to female.

And Magic, yes I am sure. The 2 vine hatchlings look the same except that there are some small red flowers vs yellow flowers. I have an alt vine, but not a regular one and I think the regular one is prettier.

And it is funny that your hubby is now collecting dragons. My hubby wants nothing to do with it! LOL.

I have 5 hatchlings right now so hopefully most will be male! I've done three matings - two successful. One produced two eggs and one produced one. Of course the one that produced two eggs I picked the one that ended up being a female vine instead of a male weather....Arrgg! LOL I only have one pink and one purple because of the gender issue.

Here's the hatchlings and eggs for the day (hatchlings mine - eggs kids):

Lewella, I hope you get some males for hatchlings this time. I just found out that I have 2 male hatchlings and am happy to say they should mature in the next hour or so. That means I am balanced again on my ratio.

And Magic, your frozen vine hatchling now has red in it. It is strange that yesterday it was without red, and now there is red. The red would indicate it is a normal vine. I know that mine did not have red in it. I wonder if the initial hatchling is identical in looks until they mature enought to know gender. I know as an egg you can hardly tell the difference, but there are some clues due to color. So I was wrong on what type of vine you had which is good!

I clicked on all today.

My Eggs:

My Hatchlings:

[SIZE=12pt]EMERGENCY[/SIZE]

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! just one day left Permission to walk

Boy am I short timing on some of these eggs. Please help me get them hatched and grown up to adult hood. Thanks for the clicks. I’m a clicking for everyone.

EGGS

Hatchling please click

Hey Christy, I'll go post your eggs on a couple of places.
default_smile.png

Here's an egg I picked up from the abandoned page, it has just over one day left, clicks would be appreciated!

Question to all. How do you do home grown eggs??? Inquiring minds want to know
default_rolleyes.gif

If you have male and female dragons on the \"Actions\" page on the females there is the option to breed. You can only breed each dragon once a week and they don\'t always like each other so not each attempt will produce eggs. If more than one egg is produced you have to choose just one to keep and the rest go up for grabs on the abandoned page.

Here\'s my latest eggs:
Qyu2.gif
DBVw.gif

Kids latest egg:
bcpu.gif
N7GE.gif

jUMn.gif
Kfih.gif
RZtA.gif

Hatchlings:

Mine:

fXgN.gif
LkIn.gif

Kids:

yMde.gif
lX6b.gif

Gave everyone clicks!

Hey Nila - I figured out how to tell the difference between an alternate vine and regular vine hatchling. They are almost the same but the alternate's yellow parts are a more orangish shade. It's hard to distinguish unless you have one of each though!

Here are my new eggs:

Gave everyone clicks!

Thanks for the help hatching my other 3 everyone! 2 males.

Attempted breedings:

Biantajk with Kiljarnk- NO EGGS

Una Notte del destino with Alkilar- Refused to go near each other.
default_sad.png

Any breeding tips?

Latest posts

Back