Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope all goes well. Will be thinking of you all today and look forward to hearing some good news later today .

Linda Killion

Continued prayers coming your way and for the wonderful doctors at Oakridge. Dreamer couldn't be in a better facility.

Rita

Prayers for you and yours, still. She's become one of this year's forum celebrities!
default_smile.png

default_pray.gif
for Dreamer that the surgery is a success and for a fast recovery

default_pray.gif
that these 2-3 hours go by fast for you....

Prayers on there way for Dreamer. Please Jesus get this sweet little mare Dreamer through this surgical procedure safe and sound. Please help the vets make her body whole again. Give Dreamer all your love and support, thank you for answering this prayer.

Many hugs to you Theresa,

XXXXXXX

Mary

[SIZE=10pt]Theresa,[/SIZE]

I am praying for Dreamer, and for God to guide the surgeons hands to enable Dreamer to recover fully and come home soon.

Thank you for the update

Michele

www.wefoal.com

Meadow Winds Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued prayers for all of you and that the next update is a good one. Please God make it all right.

Surgery must be over by now. Am so hoping and praying for a successful outcome.

Come on Dreamer, the World is with you!

Anna

[SIZE=10pt]Hello,[/SIZE]

I would think it would be maybe they are going over it with Theresa, and she is taking it all in. Or Dreamer is still in recovery from the surgery. I know we are all anxiously awaiting word on the update. My nails are getting shorter by the minute lol.

Prayers for Dreamer Theresa and Art

Michele

Meadow Winds Farm

www.wefoal.com

she is out of surgery at 2 pm. She did well, severe damage, but her prognois is good. She is in a sling, half under and trying to bite! They are closed on Sundays, but the Vet said we could come and see her Sunday 3-5!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!! He will call me back tonight and give me an update. Thank you to everyone who prayed and gave to help my baby....Theresa

All right Dreamer you go girl God please keep her in your hands through these first crucial hours and onward until she can return home. Fight little girl Fight. You can do it. ((((HUGS))))) to you Theresa and Art may the hours fly by til you can go spend time with your courageous little girl.

Theresa-

I am so glad the surgery is over!! I know today has been really hard on you, especially not being at the hospital. Now she can start recovering and before you know it she will be back at home with you. I'm sure now you will be counting down the hours until Sunday. I know when Dawn had her surgery, I was very fortunate and Surgi-Care was only about 40 minutes away - I was there every day after work. Just couldn't stand it, even though I got updates every morning.

Hopefully you'll be able to sleep well tonight. Prayers for Dreamer to have a speedy recovery.

Barbie

This is such great news to hear! You get some rest now so you can visit with her on Sunday.

Peggy

default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
Wonderful news, now she should be more pain free
default_wub.png

Thanks again for keeping us updated. Bless you
default_wub.png

I'm so happy that everything went well. Lots of prayers still coming your way for Dreamer and Family. Try and get some rest. Lots of prayers and hugs coming from Florida.

Great news! Keep fighting Dreamer. We are all pulling for you!!!

Robin

Latest posts

Back