Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'm so happy for you all. I'm glad everything is looking up and hopefully you will have Dreamer home with you soon. She will be very happy to see you Sunday! Give her a kiss and hug from me if you don't mind. Get some sleep while you can...
default_smile.png

Brilliant news
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Now all our prayers are coming for her speedy recovery. Take the time to get some well earned rest, Sunday is not too far away.

If you do get to the Nationals, I think there should be a big announcement and both of you and Dreamer should have a 'lap of honour' all to yourselves. The applause would be overwhelming I just know!

Hugs for two very special people and a very brave lady.

Anna

More good news!! I'll certainly be here a lot waiting for the next update.

I suspect she is not quite "witih it" and that is the reason for the grouchiness - that and the major surgery she just went through. I'm certain she is really missing you big time and doesn't understand. Sunday will be a big day for you both and hopefully it won't be too long after that that you can make the trip to bring her home.

Try to get caught up on your rest while you can.

Barbie

I'm so happy to hear surgery went well! Prayers for recovery now!
default_smile.png

Jessi

I am so happy that Dreamer's surgery went well and am praying for a great recovery for her.

Having you near on Sunday will absolutley help her heal faster!

what wonderful news that she will be coming home! You all have had many prayers and many new friends! Lavonne

Ok I know Sunday seems far off, but it is only a couple days... And when you get to Dreamer you are gonna just (((HUG))) her up til you have to leave!

She is gonna be so happy to see you all!
default_yes.gif
She knows who LOVES her!
default_wub.png

I hope you will take pictures and post for us , we are hungry for Dreamer pix...

I cant wait for her to come home to you.

Missy

I am so happy to read this this morning but know you must be in agony knowing that she is looking for you but it is a good sign shes fighting and Sunday will make her fight even harder for her people just as her people have fought for her.Sunday is only a couple of days away now so keep on keepin on and get all the rest you can. Prayers for God to continue to hold her in the palm of his hand and make her recovery as short as possible letting her return home to her loving family soon.

Hi from Barrel Horse World forum.

I think by now you realize that there are a few bad apples in the bunch but basicly we all want to see the same thing...that Dreamer be well and home again.

What an ordeal this has been for you and her. I have cried so many times over her in the last week.

She has really touched my heart. We all have bad things happen from time to time but your little Dreamer has seemed to bring the horse community together in a universal way. Now that we are all so attched to her I hope you will pop in to BHW from time to time and give us updates on Dreamer.

I know I, for one, am very attached to that little girl.

Thank you for keeping us all posted and up to date on Dreamer. I am so excited that she is coming home soon. I get goose bumps thinking about it.

Best love and wishes from my family (horses, dogs and cats included) to yours.

I will be praying that God continue to keep his hands on Dreamer. She is a very special little lady.

Theresa please give Dreamer a big hug for all of us when you see her Sunday. Prayers she's healing well, with little or no pain and the vet techs are spoiling her too.

God bless,

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else I'm absolutely delighted to hear that Dreamer is on the road to recovery. I know it must be terribly hard for you and Art to wait until Sunday to see her.....but what a happy reunion that will be!!

Ummmmm......don't suppose they have cameras in her stall so we could all share your happy moments.

Nahhh.....just wishful thinking, but I'd surely love to be a mouse in the corner (or a fly on the wall)

looking on.

I have been watching this thread everyday for the past week. I am so glad to hear the good news about Dreamer. With your loving care I know she will have a long and happy life, probably spoiled rotten but who cares,right? Your dedication and bond with her is just amazing! Good luck to you and Dreamer!
default_saludando.gif
Tammy

Thats wonderful news that little Dreamer is out of surgery and on her way to recovery!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
Thank you for keeping us updated. Definitely a good way to start a day out! Been thinking about your little girl and keeping her in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so. I know your heart misses her so much....Sunday can't come soon enough.

This is my first post on this thread, but I have been following it for several days now...

I want to add my sincere best wishes and warm thoughts for your beloved mare to recover completely and without incident, and to thrive in the future!

I also have to add that, in spite of the FEW who apparently demonstrated an unfeeling, unthinking attitude, my heart is warmed by how many across the spectrum of 'horsey people' show their genuine LOVE AND CARING toward horses by their expressions of support here!

The very best of best wishes,

Margo

Am anxiously waiting for an update on how Dreamer is doing today. I hope she is doing well a day after surgery.

Barbie

Just thinking of Dreamer and wondering how she is doing
default_yes.gif
Hope she is recovering well and Theresa, I hope your getting some much needed rest
default_wink.png

The vet called at 7:30 pm. Said she is not wanting to do much today, and he is not really pushing her to hard to do so. But tomorrow she will start her therapy. Her appetite is good. She is a stress eater. Most horses won't eat when they are hurting, but she does. She don't want her feed but she can gobble up some hay and munchies! He said her spirt is good and she is alert. We can't wait to see her Sunday. Art said he wants to take the camera so he can take pics of her. I will post them for everyone to see her. We sure miss her. We find ourselves at feeding time sitting in the chairs in her stall while the other mares eat. Strange, we don't seem to remember even going in her stall, we just wind up there. That is where we talk about our day and what tomorrow will bring. TWO MORE DAYS TILL SUNDAY
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I will keep you posted as the vet calls. Thanks for asking about her and loving her as we do!!! Art & Theresa

Great!!!!! Glad to hear she is in good spirits:yeah I will keep checking back for updates
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back