Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreamer is an international celebrity loved by many all over the world who are praying for her successful recovery.

HUH??? WHAT??? CAN'T BE!!! I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WAS ONLY THIS FORUM AND A FEW OTHER FORUMS THAT WERE WATCHING HER....WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME, I COULD HAVE BRUSHED HER MORE AND PUT A BOW ON HER AND...AND...MAYBE A HAT!!!! AND MOST DEFFINATELY COMBED MY HAIR! Seriously, I had no idea that people everywhere were praying for her....God Bless everyone! Now I am crying again......Happy tears....

Hi, so sorry what you are going through, have no ideal what you must be feeling.

default_pray.gif
For you and Dreamer, thanks for taking the time to update us.

Theresa, thinking of you and Dreamer. I hope Dreamer is comfortable and I hope they do the surgery soon. I have seen this procedure where they remove the ball of the hip joint in dogs. It is a very common procedure and it is very successful. I have seen great danes and huge breeds of dogs recover very well.You would never know because I have seen these dogs jump and run like nothing was ever wrong. Muscles repair themselves and ligaments and tendons can be repaired when they do the ball removal. I feel realy positive about this procedure for Dreamer and feel that with your loving care she will recover to be with her loving family again soon. Keep the faith and positive thinking going. She will be home in no time. Hope you are getting some rest.

Prayers for Dreamers wellbeing and for a speedy recover.

Many hugs XXXXXXXXXX,

Mary

Theresa-

Thinking of both you and Dreamer and hoping you both have had as good a day as possible and are BOTH getting some rest. I know the waiting is tough, but hopefully tomorrow will be surgery day (unless they come up with something else) and she will be on the road to recovery.

Hang in there - praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery at the hospital so she will soon be home with you.

Barbie

Hi Theresa

I have been reading about Dreamer daily, and was watching her cam all day while it was on. I havent posted til now, but thought id let you know that YES, she is an international celebrity
default_smile.png
I am in Australia, and i am pulling for Dreamer, and have you all in my thoughts here!

Goodluck, and i hope for the best outcome for Dreamer. She is a strong little girl, and you and Art have been showing nothing but love and care for her. You are wonderful horsie parents, and she is lucky to have you.

Goodluck.

Renee

Hi Theresa,

You are a wonderful horsey mom and I hope and pray that Dreamer comes through this with flying colours.

God Bless you and Dreamer. I loved the story of why she is called Dreamer
default_wub.png

Yvonne

I gave the weefoal link to friends in Canada and the link for this forum and they watch as much as I have. And dont forget this forum alone has members from all over the world so yes there are people praying for you Art and Dreamer from everywhere anyone who has followed this thread from the beginning are holding good thoughts and praying if that is what they do you have touched all of our hearts. And you dont have to do anything more than what you have been doing loving your girl and letting us all witness that love. Continued prayers !!!!!!!!

Dreamer is an international celebrity loved by many all over the world who are praying for her successful recovery.

HUH??? WHAT??? CAN'T BE!!! I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WAS ONLY THIS FORUM AND A FEW OTHER FORUMS THAT WERE WATCHING HER....WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME, I COULD HAVE BRUSHED HER MORE AND PUT A BOW ON HER AND...AND...MAYBE A HAT!!!! AND MOST DEFFINATELY COMBED MY HAIR! Seriously, I had no idea that people everywhere were praying for her....God Bless everyone! Now I am crying again......Happy tears....

Theresa,

I just have to let you know you and Dreamer are beautiful.. :love The love you two share showed threw on the cam. It was so touching, that it is a sight that will stay in my mind forever.. But I could not tell you what you were wearing :DOH! as I was just focused on your bond..
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Now if is were me on the barn cam-- dang no one would have watched-- would have deffintely scared everyone off!!

All kidding aside, Dreamer is in my thougts and prayers constantly. When my daughter got off the bus today, she asked "How is that pretty little black horse doing momma that you were watching all the time?" Everyone here is praying and pulling for her..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping you have good news today, keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Kathy

Mine too... sending continued prayers and good karma your way...

Praying for an excellent outcome from the surgery. I believe Stacy would tell you it is a long road but well worth it. And she probably already has told you that!
default_yes.gif
Stacy is so dedicated to her mares (and all of her horses, but is fiercely protective of "her girls!"), and I can see that you are the same. You know that old saying, "What you put out is brought back to you tenfold?" I think you have earned many good years with your special little girl.

Best of luck to you and Dreamer.

Cam is down???? I know Dreamer is in the hospital so is this a temporary situation or ?

yes cam is down, for today, giving my home comp a rest, for when Dreamer comes home and Miranda will go under camera next. Still no word from the hospital. If I don't hear from them by 2 pm I will call.

Dr. Major just called, she is going into surgery now. He said it took about 2-3 hours.......Prayers for my baby please!!!!

Dreamer is in the best of hands. Both medically and spiritually.
default_pray.gif

We will look forward to hearing of her successful procedure.

Charlotte

Dear God,

Please take care of Dreamer and make her well. Please guide the Vet's hands!

Amen!

Robin

Latest posts

Back