Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Biting is good-- at least for this time. She is full of fight.. I am so glad she's doing good.. Now, PLEASE, PLEASE get rested up. The stress from today alone-- I can't imagine how drained you would be.. Get rested up, so when you go she her, she will pick up on your strength. Please give her a big hug for me!!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Sooooooo glad this day is over for her and you and me....
default_aktion033.gif
Now it wont be long she'll be back at home
default_yes.gif
Stall praying for Dreamer for a speedy recovery
default_pray.gif

Great New, Thank You Lord. and the surgeons.

It's good she is fighting she will recover much faster that way.

I am so glad you will be able to go see her Sunday, give her Lots of hugs from all

her Aunties out here.

Hugs and Love

Jan

Oh so happy to hear that news. I have been thinking about her and her human family all day and just now was able to find out how things went. Thoughts and prayers are with you that Dreamer will soon be well enough to be back home with you Theresa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Dreamer!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I hope you get alittle rest cause when she comes home I know you wont!!

Keep us posted on how she is..

Missy
default_smile.png

What a relief. Now some pain management, healing time, special loving care and she will be running around at home in no time. Thank the Lord that she is over the worst of it. Praying that she has a smooth recovery and comes home real soon. Prayers for Dreamer to keep her strong and you too.

God bless,

Mary

She actually tried to bite???? What a little fighter!
default_aktion033.gif

Surgeon called, she is doing as well as can be expected. Has stopped biting so much, but she lays her ears back if someone gets close to her. I guess I would too if I had the surgery she has had. She is still very groggy, he has her on an IV to make sure she is don't get dehydrated and give her pain meds. He said everytime she hears a womans voice she trys to focus on where it is coming from. SIGH...I miss her so terribly much, and we are counting the days till Sunday. We are going be there before 3pm in case they will let us in early so we can spend as much time with her as we can. We have finally read this entire post, words fail us, we both sat here and cried as we read each post, the love, concern and the way everyone protected us from them (who)?! We really do not want to know what was being said about us or who said it. Although it does hurt my soul that someone would think we would treat our horses badly. But it won't get us down, we are on cloud nine waiting to pick up our Blessed Mare, and bring her back home where she belongs! I feel Dreamer belongs to everyone! Her spirit thru all of this has soared high above. She has shown us that there is no limits in lifes struggles, only to go forward and take one day at a time! If she is well enough to travel in Sept. we are going to take her to the Nationals in Tulsa. She may not be a Show Champion, but she is OUR CHAMPION!!!! Dreamer and her HUmans....Art & Theresa

YEAH!!!!!! I am glad things are looking better. Wonder if she is trying to bite because of the drugs and she is just not in her right mind yet- half in, half out?

Tons of prayers still coming for her recovery!

And if you come to Tulsa you BETTER make sure we all get to see you guys and her!! Will be watching for more good updates!!

What joyous news!! I am so happy to hear that she is doing so well!! That is such a huge relief, I know it has to be for you too!! Can't wait to see her running around. Sounds like she can't wait to get home!!!

God Bless,

So glad Dreamer is doing better. Continued prayers from us for a speedy recovery. Enjoy your time with her on Sunday.

I'm so happy for you that Dreamer is doing better. I know Sunday will seem like an eternity away but use this time to get some much needed rest. Prayers still coming your way for your family and Dreaner. God Bless, Joyce

I am so glad that she is doing well and looking for the female voices. She misses you. I would be willing to bet she will be looking for you. My Bambi did. She also made faces and stomped her feet every time she heard her vet. The one thing that Bambi never did, and it is what the vets say saved her, was she never quit eating. The vet teches would feed her extra because they thought she was so funny rattling her feed dish as if she was in prison. I hope your baby gets the chance to be as spoiled as mine was.

Great news!!!!!!! I will be counting the days till Sunday too! I know how hard it must be on you to not be able to see her
default_sad.png
When Melody was so sick and in the hospital I was very happy I could go see her every day. Thank you for updating us
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back