Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]Wonderful news - what a great way to start my day. It won't be long now until Sunday. Yes, please take pictures of Dreamer for all of us who have grown to love that little mare.[/SIZE]

Have a great day today - I'll be waiting for the next update.

Barbie

What wonderful news!!! I am so very happy that Dreamer is going to recover. I will be keeping you all in my prayers and will be anxiously awaiting further updates.

Tammie~

Glad to hear Dreamer is continuing to make good progress.

Just wanted to wish you both all the best for tomorrow's visit. I bet you cant wait. Dreamer is going to be so very pleased to see you. Hoping that you will be allowed to visit regularly to help with her recovery.

Cant wait for an update after your visit tomorrow.

Prayers are continuing.

Anna

The surgeon just called, she is doing fantastic!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is not fighting against her therapy and she wants to move!! He said they had to slow her down a bit. She is nickering her head off! (She probably ran out of animal crackers and orange slices) We are so excited to go and see her tomorrow. It will be hard to leave her there, but he said if she keeps going like she is, she will come home next weekend!!!! I have alot to do before she comes home, we are going to scrub her stall out and put 8" of new shavings in it for her. Miranda stands in the middle of the pasture and calls for her, she misses her too. We only have 2 hours with her but we will take pics. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[SIZE=10pt]Wonderful news!! Sounds like she is doing great - thank God!!! Get some sleep tonight and then have a super time with her tomorrow. Be sure and take lots of pictures. [/SIZE]

Can't wait for tomorrow's update!!!

Barbie

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

That's fantastic news! This has been a non-stop worry and I'm really glad that she's doing good. Can't wait for pics too!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Sue

Thank God this is wonderful news and makes all the prayers and thoughts worth every minute. I am so happy for you and Art. Please God continue to help this little mare in her recovery so that she can return home soon. Have a wonderful visit with her tomorrow but be gentle. Im sure she will be just as excited to be with you as you are to be with her. It will help her healing along dont forget to tell her you are coming back to see her before you leave. I just think they tune into their owners emotions so much more than we realize and if you tell her she will have that to work toward. I know it sounds crazy but have seen it happen. Ask Bonnie she will tell you let Dreamer know that everyone is praying for her and we all believe in her. What a tough little mare. Good for her. You go Dreamer!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you, what a relief to hear that Dreamer is recovering! Woo-hoo!!
default_aktion033.gif

Praise God Dreamer is doing so well!!! ((((HUGS))))
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Don't forget, you said you'd give her a hug and a treat from me!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
This is great news, for sure! Have a wonderful visit tomorrow!

Peggy

It's fantastic she is doing so well!!! Have a great time tomorrow. You may only have to wait a short while after that before she is back home.
default_biggrin.png
I have lots of admiration for that strong little girl. You go Dreamer!!! Show 'em!!!

Unfortunately my son had to make a flying trip to Oakridge this morning at 4:00 to take a mare with a bad dystocia (head and 4 legs presented). The mare made it so far. They got the b/w pinto filly out.

Anyway, he came home saying that there was a really pretty black mini there I said oh, that's Dreamer. He said she was moving around really good. When I get to pick up Dede, maybe I will get to see her. Good luck, nice visit this afternoon with her, Theresa and Art.

Rita

Unfortunately my son had to make a flying trip to Oakridge this morning at 4:00 to take a mare with a bad dystocia (head and 4 legs presented). The mare made it so far. They got the b/w pinto filly out.

Anyway, he came home saying that there was a really pretty black mini there I said oh, that's Dreamer. He said she was moving around really good. When I get to pick up Dede, maybe I will get to see her. Good luck, nice visit this afternoon with her, Theresa and Art.

Rita
I am so sorry for you, your mare and your loss..:{ We will be there at 2:30-3:00. I hope that we will get to see you! We were up at 6am looking at each other smiling!

[SIZE=10pt]Have a great trip and visit - please give Dreamer a hug for me (with everyone who wants you to give her a hug you'll have to stay all night). Bet you're so excited!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

Latest posts

Back