Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_laugh.png

Hello

Just got off the phone with Theresa, I am so happy our prayers have been answered it will still be a long road to recovery. Theresa, Art, and Dreamer will be going to the Oak Ridge Equine Hospital in Ok, Dreamer has an appointment at 10am Teusday morning, she has a severly dislocated hip, they will know what kind of surgery she will need upon the vet doing another set of x-rays at the hospital, which is 2 hours from her but will take at 3 hours or longer to get there do to going very slow with her injured Dreamer.

More updates as we progress on the road to recovery

Thank you God

Michele & Tom

www.wefoal.com

I've been following since the beginning and have been praying for Dreamer.

Continued prayers.......

Kim

Prayers answered for SURE!!!!!!!!! Dreamer is a Tough lil Girl NO doudt she will be FINE!!!!!!!!! With Teresa and Art in Her Corner and all the prayers ALL will be well.....That IS good news
default_aktion033.gif

I have a horse with a Shoulder that looked like chopped liver or worse....That WAS in 1996.....Through Love and Time he is 18 yrs old and a Brat!!!

Never say Never!!!!!!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

You GO Girl show em you are a Toughie!!!!!

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) PRAYERS and LOVE!!!!!!

Yeah Dreamer, Yeah Theresa, Yeah Art
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So we will be sitting here waiting to hear what happens at the hospital tomorrow...

More prayers coming your way and lots of (((HUGS))) too!!
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=10pt]Theresa, Art & Dreamer-[/SIZE]

Talk about answered prayers. I have tears in my eyes. Yes, it will still be a tough road - but I know the 3 of you will make it. Just stay strong - you know the prayers will keep coming.

I'll be anxiously waiting to hear what the vet has to say tomorrow. I'm just glad there is a diagnosis, so now the real treatment can begin.

Dreamer is certainly one lucky girl to have the two of you. Stay strong - try and get a little rest as she is really going to need you for some time to come.

Barbie

I'm so happy that things seem to be on the upswing. Was so worried over the weekend! My prayers are still going out for them, got my fingers and toes crossed too!..lol. I'll be checking tomorrow after work for an update. I just looked at the web cam and Dreamer is up standing in her stall which looks good!!

I pray that things will improve and turn out better... more hugs to all of you!! Much thanks to others for filling in with updates!!! TONS OF PRAYERS heading your way for the trip and all tomorrow....

I am so glad to hear the update! We will continue prayers for all of you!

Peggy

Who would ever have thought that a dislocated hip needing surgery would be good news?? I'll be watching for the updates and sending lots of good wishes for Dreamer's full and speedy recovery. She's definately a fighter, as are her humans, and I just know she's going to come through this ordeal with flying colors!!

I am SO glad Dreamer's leg wasn't broken! Here's to a safe trip to the hospital.......
default_yes.gif

This is SUCH GREAT NEWS! Theresa you know that I am pulling for Dreamer. Take care of yourself too. XXOO

Amazing. I've been following since the start, but haven't been able catch up or post for awhile. I'm so happy the news was good! I've been praying and praying- and will keep doing so!

Latest posts

Back