PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Sara
default_smile.png

Looks like she is moving forward wonderfully
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone. She has been doing some rolling and seems to be her normal, happy self every day. I'm very excited for this baby. Thanks for all your help. I love having input so I know everything is okay.

I was speaking with Paradigm's previous owner and she told me exactly what signs to look for and that she foals usually on 313 days so I don't know if you still want me to post photos? She's doing well.

You know how we love pictures, so if you don't mind we'd love to keep seeing them. I'm praying for a LOUD pintaloosa so anxiously awaiting this delivery! And you know that past history is a good guideline, but sometimes they can be tricky and do a change-up!

Paradigm at day 306. If she foals according to her usual schedule, we have 4 more days to go.

2015january28thparadigm 001.JPG

2015january28thparadigm 002.JPG

2015january28thparadigm 003.JPG

2015january28thparadigm 004.JPG

Thanks Ryan. I always think a watched mare never foals but I shall remain hopeful.
default_yes.gif

I'm going to say a bit longer than 4 days, but I could be wrong. Se looks like some rolling is in order to get baby a bit more lined up, and a little more loosening and elongation. She looks a little forward of center so looking good there. But my guess is a bit longer than four days.

By the way.... I'll be very happy to be wrong if she decides the time is right. LOL

I'm fine with waiting longer. We've been having gorgeous, warm weather and next week is a cold snap so waiting beyond that would be great. I have Wish coming up at 300 days February 15th so the closer in age the foals are the better for them and me.

Then I have a nice long break until May.

Thanks Diane and Ryan and LKBlazin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing your little one! Shouldnt be to much longer if she follows close to her norm!

She's showing some progress but still looks like she needs to 'relax' and elongated more. She's doing great! So pretty and I can't wait to see what she's cooking!

Oh wow, Little Lady!! That's exciting. I LOVE Paradigm. She's one very special mare so I know your colt is too. Love finding relatives. Do you have more photos of him to post? Just went to your website and he looks just like his Mama. Paradigm is bred this time to Fiesta Acres Stormy Knight instead of Star Skipper. You have a great colt there and love seeing him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back