PlayTime Minis - 2014 Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Missy'sMum!

First photos. She's wearing whippet puppy pjs and they are huge so going to see what else I can find. She's already pooped and is talking too. Nursing well and Madeline is a great Mom for a maiden.

2014april17thmadelinefilly 002.JPG 2014april17thmadelinefilly 004.JPG

Thank you Missy'sMum!

First photos. She's wearing whippet puppy pjs and they are huge so going to see what else I can find. She's already pooped and is talking too. Nursing well and Madeline is a great Mom for a maiden.

attachicon.gif
2014april17thmadelinefilly 002.JPG
attachicon.gif
2014april17thmadelinefilly 004.JPG
Oh wow. How stunning.

Hello wee one xx

Thank you - I'm just so over the moon thrilled she's here on the ground safely. I was praying the entire time Madeline was giving birth to please let nothing be wrong.

Thank you - I'm just so over the moon thrilled she's here on the ground safely. I was praying the entire time Madeline was giving birth to please let nothing be wrong.
Oh bless you.

You deserve this little gem and I am so proud of Madeline and yourself! Good job!

Thank you so much. I just measured her and she's 15" which I think is tiny for a foal but she's eating and talking and bouncing so I hope that she'll be okay. Vet coming to make sure.

Thank you so much. I just measured her and she's 15" which I think is tiny for a foal but she's eating and talking and bouncing so I hope that she'll be okay. Vet coming to make sure.
Tried to find Playtime miniatures on facebook but failed, do you have a link?

Lovely little girl. Firm favorite of mine already. Have you named her?
default_smile.png

Congrats. Would love to see a photo with her Mom for scale. She sounds really tiny but looks so well-proportioned!

Thank you!! Mary, here's some photos with Madeline. I didn't clean Madeline up yet as I thought she had a big enough day as it was and I'm trying really, really hard to give them private time.

Madeline measures 28.5" and was measured by an AMHA rep.

2014april17thmadelinefoal 002.JPG 2014april17thmadelinefoal 003.JPG

2014april17thmadelinefoal 004.JPG

Thanks so much. She's dry now and unfolding a little and has been trying to jump the hay pile. It's so amazing to see how they start out so wobbly and then all of a sudden they are up and running. It's really, really hard to drag myself away. I'll have her out tomorrow and get better photos. Thanks again!!

That's a perfect size for a teeny maiden. Just PERFECT!!! Such a cutie, too! So glad you were quick-on-the-draw to help get baby warm. They have trouble regulating their temperature at first, so good save in keeping her warm and healthy!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS are a perfect little gem!!!

I was always so happy when my teeny tiny girls produced just perfect little ones. She's JUST the right size -- but watch out -- even tiny they are full of spunk!

Last edited:
She's sound asleep now and I'm just so thrilled. Thank you one and all Aunties for bringing my baby girl into the world. Couldn't do it without all of you.

Latest posts

Back