Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses Foaling Cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
we have a low alert on Susie,

Sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling Joanne

Good Lord Joanne! you know how to frighten a girl
default_new_shocked.gif
I just got back from feeding and rushed to the computer to see a baby
default_new_shocked.gif
The Jewel turned round as if to say "No, it's me"
default_new_rofl.gif

Filly.

Here is a video of the birth until I finish my chores and can download the photos we took on the grass today.

Stay tuned.

Congrats. I love your pintos, they are so NICE :)wow thanks for video. i wish i could get some carmeras have my mares on marestare. it would be nice to have other eyes on my mares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. I love your pintos, they are so NICE :)wow thanks for video. i wish i could get some carmeras have my mares on marestare. it would be nice to have other eyes on my mares.
Melissa we wish you could have your girls on marestare too!! we would love to watch them for you!! and let you guys be able to rest a little!! you must be exhausted!!

Newborn-Rt-MS-Web.gifNewborn-Left--MS-Web.gif

Here she is, Pacific Topaz, having her first run outside today.

You can see photos taken just after the birth and today on our Facebook page: Joanne Abramson

View attachment 6971View attachment 6972

Here she is, Pacific Topaz, having her first run outside today.

You can see photos taken just after the birth and today on our Facebook page: Joanne Abramson
default_drool5.gif
wow you can send her to me
default_smile.png
in mississippi. IShe would love mississippi. I would love to see other photos i am not on facebook :(s she is black tovero? Does she have blue eyes? what time was she born i have been watching her miss it.How tall is she? you now need set up 2012 foals page for your website :)What a nice way to start off your foaling season. who is next to foal?I love black pintos with blue eyes
default_smile.png
. You have NICE ones

She is precious.. I was lucky enough to see her birth but love seeing the pictures of her outside also! Congrats again!

default_drool5.gif
wow you can send her to me
default_smile.png
in mississippi. IShe would love mississippi. I would love to see other photos i am not on facebook :(s she is black tovero? Does she have blue eyes? what time was she born i have been watching her miss it.How tall is she? you now need set up 2012 foals page for your website :)What a nice way to start off your foaling season. who is next to foal?I love black pintos with blue eyes
default_smile.png
. You have NICE ones
No problem once she is weaned. I have transporters that know the way to MS!
default_xreiter.gif

Both Jewels and the sire "Monet" are homozygous for black, so this foal will be too.

Yes, she is a jet black tovero. We will be testing her, but expect she is a tobiano splashed white, with two blue eyes. We will be testing her for all of the white pattern pinto genes.

The Dam is a Black Frame Sabino Tobiano Tovero Pinto, with Blue eyes. Homozygous for Black.

The Sire is a Black Sabino Splashed White Overo Pinto Stallion, with Blue Eyes. Homozygous for Black.

Personality-wise this girl is quite the character. But you probably already figured that out watching her on the live cams.

Our web designer will set up the 2012 foal page now that we actually HAVE one.
default_thumbup.gif

She is certainly and intelligent foal, from the moment she was born and still attached to the cord, she was trying to nurse from her dam !! Have you EVER seen that before??? Not me!

She has THE sweetest personality and is such a pleasure to be around.

She just loves her mommy too.

How is Susie acting tonight Joanne?

She is just gorgeous Joanne, quite stunning and with all that character too, she's going to be a star in the future I'm sure!
default_thumbup.gif

Would love an update on Susie.

Joanna,

I will be waiting for her lol to arrive in MS
default_smile.png
wouldn't that be SWEET She is a doll I love her markings

Latest posts

Back