Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses Foaling Cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close, very close to foaling.

Check that you are viewing a live cam and not a stopped one. There have been a couple of times that you have commented on Anne when she has been outside for a few hours. I think your cam froze on an old feed.

Thanks for the update Joanne - I do keep refreshing my laptop when I'm watching. She's nibbling her hay right now, but WOW!! her tummy really has dropped!!

Unfortunately, it's almost my bed time and due to a very busy day I have a stinking headache, so will be hitting the hay anytime now! But I should be up in the morning around 1am your time so hopefully she will wait for me!!

Keping my fingers crossed for you and sending prayers for a safe and sucessful foaling.
default_yes.gif

yippee! we are getting close to foaling FINALLY! lol she is looking very quiet standing resting in her spot at 8:00pm come on girl anytiime now...
default_smile.png

Guess there is some last minute painting to do before it is finished!

She was pacing so much at 2 am that I got dressed and laid back in bed eyes wide open, ready to jump up and run.

I can see mushy poop in the stall.

Maybe she's going to be a daytime foaler??????????????????????
default_frusty.gif

I took her out for a brief grass eating and walk while her stall was cleaned. She was having, and is, having contractions.

She pulled me back to her stall !

I am glad someone sees something exciting because I rarely see this mare move! And I don't know how Joanne does it, because it seems like we were watching mares together back in April and we were DONE so long ago that all our foals are halter broken and learning trail patterns and you are still "mare-staring". And it seems like you never had a break....I hope this is your last one for this season???

You may remember I bought this mare in foal and there were no dates except pasture bred for six months starting on April 1st. I was worried sick bringing her in thinking that she was further along, though she arrived at the end of January. Later than I wanted due to the holidays. It would have been much simpler if she had been open LOL!

I have never regreted getting her. She is a street smart, thinking kind of gal, who, fingers crossed will be just fine birthing.

We started birthing in March and have had nine births.

After Anne? One more birth.

My mare "Treasure" did not read the book that said getting bred on Thanksgiving was too late in the year for them to have a heat cycle. She will be in the barn in September. She LOVES barn life and should keep us all entertained.

This is Treasure. She lives up to her name....

treasure1.jpg

Well, my very first foal was born in late November in New England back in 1973. I bought a nice riding mare in March who turned out to have been bred to a jack so had a mule. She obviously didn't read that book about not coming in heat over the winter either!

Treasure will be something for us Mare starers to look forward to when all our foals are weaned!!

come on Anne! I'm watching now! and glued to the screen show us your bubby!

wow Treasure is beautiful
default_smile.png
can't wait to see what she has
default_smile.png

hmm, Anne looking quite agitated.... holding her tail up walking very awkwardly, labored breathing and chewing of her mouth...(hard to see if she is actually yawning or just making movements with her mouth.. she sure is looking ready from behind! come on girl lets see that baby!

Anne was just down and straight back up, I saw low alert put on her so I'm guessing someone is watching... come on girl! lets do it again and this time push! :D

hmmm butt tuck and still searching for a good place to lie down...definitley not comfortable...and down she goes... although not in a very good foaling postition! back up... goodness Anne! Joanne are you out there?

high alert...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back