Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNOW it was a relief for me -- I can imagine how much better it was for you!! Even though I was gone all weekend without a computer, I kept praying and worrying about her.

You gave me FABULOUS news!! I'm so happy!!

I'm so grateful baby turned!
default_thumbup.gif
Now for a textbook delivery!
default_pray.gif

Hope your foaling is easy and fast for all your mares. I had to look Diva up because she looks so unusual in black and white. Wow, she is a gorgeous mare!

Oh DIVA!!! You've out-done yourself!!! From here looks like a visual frame? Simply stunning!!!!!!

Still wobbly, but getting the hang of it quickly!!!

So Joanne -- who's the daddy to this stunning baby?? I forget!

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!!

All this color and from a maiden!!! She has certainly earned her keep for years to come!! Just GORGEOUS!!!

Found the milk bar and looks to be guzzling it down. Diva is being such a good momma -- standing just perfectly for her baby! Whoops! Gotta find that milk again!

Last edited:
Oh Rats! I was clipping Missy and then bathed the hair off and THEN she foals! I missed it by not much, but just peeked and nearly died laughing! All I saw was Diva, then a little white head on this side, then a little tail and butt on the other side of her lol.

Congratulations! Lots of daytime foaling lately.

ooh, simply stunning little foal! Diva is such a loving mommy too! Can't wait to see what he/she is and the name. You pick such perfect names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diva (the dam) is a Magic Mans Color Prints foal, and the sire of this filly is Nostalgias Dirty Money "Monet" .

Both Sire and Dam are homozygous fo rblack, so we know the filly will be as well.

The filly is a black medicine hat frame sabino overo pinto.

Just lovely!

We will see how she and mom are doing today. If we can, we will get some photos and post them.

At your request.....Diva's Filly. As yet unnamed.

She is a black frame sabino overo pinto with blue eyes. Homozygous for black.

Rt Side.jpgLeft Side.jpg

She is a stunner Joanne. All of them are every year. I say to myself, "They are more remarkable this year", every year lol.

Latest posts

Back