Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Renee thank you so much for the international call! I was in the barn with the foal.

I think that he had not been nursing enough and had a low glucose. Once I fed Hope and she settled down to eat, he nursed multiple times and perked back up. My holding and comforting him seemed to calm him down and get him focused.

We will keep watching him, but for now are watching Fame.

You are welcome
default_smile.png
he had been sleeping for a long time so I expect that was what the problem was.

I think Fame is suffering from the "Full cam kiss of death" gggrrrrrr

8.30 am and foal is out
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_birthday.gif
little boy.

CONGRATULATIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congratulations Joanne on another healthy little baby!! Looks to be solid colour but with a large white star/part blaze?

What a sensible time of day to foal too - well done Fame!
default_thumbup.gif

Yes, CONGRATULATIONS again! Of course, she was still pacing when I had to go to work -- and I had no chance to watch there.

But I'm watching Lakota now -- such a pretty mare! And with a "low alert" -- she should take a good long nap soon!

I hope you will post a picture of Contessa's little filly, and this little boy of Fame's. I haven't seen him -- and since the cam is on Lakota -- I'm looking forward to a picture or two!! (or three, or four.......
default_whistling.gif
)

I was watching Fame this morning pacing and I figured she would have her foal very soon but........I had an 11am appointment and I missed it again!!! But so happy she had a healthy colt!!!!
default_517.gif
Can't wait to see pictures of all the cute babies!!!!

Now watching Lakota, maybe I will be lucky and catch her foaling!!!!
default_yes.gif

I am so happy I just got to see my first Mare Stare delievery!! Thank you Lakota and Joanne for sharing this special time!! Sweet little foal and a loving Lakota Mommy and Joanne Mommy!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness they are popping out everywhere Joanne. LOL!!

Many congratulations on your newest little filly - well done Lakota!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

WELL DONE!!!

Now I'm waiting on 3 pictures! LOL

Couldn't get on here for anything this morning to congratulate you! But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am hoping to get some photos tomorrow. We will see how well my plan goes !

I just checked your cams tonight and there are 4 new mares!!! Wow 4 more to watch this is exciting, Joanne you are a busy Mom!!!
default_yes.gif
I love it!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Diva is circling but hasn't gone down yet, and looks to be in active labor.

Joanne is just "outside" so no one worry -- shs's right there to help, as it's already known that this girl is going to need some assistance.

Yawning, phleming, cow patties, circling -- sending lots of prayers for this "special" delivery
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
and praying your hands move with God, Joanne.

Latest posts

Back