Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have them!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Praying everything works smoothly and you can trace those legs quickly -- so you can move those two little hooves to the exit and get that little one safely out.

If anyone can do it, I know you can, Joanne. Calm and steady -- I have great faith that with prayer, this can turn out well. Just praying everything can be found and moved fast (cup those little hooves) -- so baby's nose can exit the amniotic fluid quickly.

BTW to make things interesting Evette is as likely to go first as Diva is.....

Thougt for sure she was going to go over nght -- and could hardly sleep. I'll keep watching until I go to work, then I'm going to try and sneak the cam up at work to watch.

Sending prayers....
default_pray.gif

An ultrasound today reveiled that Diva's foal is no longer breach!

Thank you for all your prayes and positive thoughts !

I think on Thursday when we all thought she was in labor, the foal was turning causing her great discomfort.

Oh Joanne, that is just wonderful news. I have been praying like mad for this little girl
default_smile.png

Oh thank goodness - have been so worried about this little lady, but it seems that our prayers have been answered. Good luck and safe foaling!

An ultrasound today reveiled that Diva's foal is no longer breach!

Thank you for all your prayes and positive thoughts !

I think on Thursday when we all thought she was in labor, the foal was turning causing her great discomfort.
That is the best news!!!!! I said on Thursday that her tummy was making some serious changes during all her stressing, but you're right -- I was exceptionally worried because I thought baby was also going to make an appearance! I am SOOOOOOO relieved that it was just baby repositioning!! YEAH!!! Now I can breathe!!!!

Diane I think we were all witnessing the foal changing position on Thursday. I have never had a foal turn this late in the pregnancy from breach to vertex. The usually do it by 300 days and I have learned not to stress too much when they are breach during the pregnancy.

Diva was uncomfortable on and off for several hours and we all thought she would foal. My veterinaran was put on standby.

I had so many people watching and praying for her that it was amazing.

The ultrasound was such a relief yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back