overpopulation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_nono.gif
default_thumbdown.gif

Miniature Horse Forum, is for learning, educating, & we have rules
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am truly sorry.. I got caught up in the funny things and getting giddy with my old age.. I hope no one feels I was making fun of anyone here.. that honestly was not my intension.. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I am so very sorry.. it was not meant that way..
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Thanks Mary Lou, I do not believe you would do anything like that, just was upsetting to see this go on as long as it did, and have you and monitors joining in.

People where talking and I just had to say something..
default_wub.png

No disrespect to Mary Lou or our Monitors..

Yes, things have gotten silly but I rather have it go silly than the other direction.
default_yes.gif

This is a wonderful forum and MaryLou and the Mods do a wonderful job!

I haven't laughed out loud on the forum in a long, long time. I loved the levity after such a long and serious thread!!! I think sometimes we need to laugh at ourselves a little and see no harm in it!!
default_yes.gif

So......I'm ready for my decoder ring and glasses. Send em on!!

Oh, I thought this thread turned out to be something to smile about instead of what it could have easily turned into. I loved it (yeah, I guess that already is obvious). Almost any other time a thread goes on and on (and on and on), it's due to bickering. This was an uplifting shift.

blow%20kisses.gif

Thanks Mary Lou, I do not believe you would do anything like that, just was upsetting to see this go on as long as it did, and have you and monitors joining in.
Well the day I cannot come to the Forum and enjoy a little harmless fun is the day I stop coming here. I can honestly say that I was in no way, shape or form, making fun of anyone.
default_no.gif

Well the day I cannot come to the Forum and enjoy a little harmless fun is the day I stop coming here. I can honestly say that I was in no way, shape or form, making fun of anyone.
default_no.gif
Well Mona......you took the words right out of my mouth. Just because someone monitors a forum does not mean that they are not people too. Life to me is nothing without a sense of humor and I personally feel sorry for anyone that can not see the lighter side of life. Nobody was making fun of anyone here. People complain that we shut threads down........people complain that we don't shut threads down................people complain if you want to have a bit of fun.......people complain if things are too serious.
default_wacko.png
The only thing that no one seems to complain about is a lot of doom and gloom. Sorry.........I happen to look at life as a glass always been half full and feel very sorry for those who don't. I will continue to find the brighter side of everything. If someone has a problem with that you know where to find me. I will be sure to wear my decoder ring AND glasses when I read your email or PM.
default_rolleyes.gif

Holy Sh*toly!!!!!

I came back to read this wearing my post cataract surgery protective goggle, and IT ALL MADE SENSE!!!

(But I'm not giving away what it all means!)

And if you want to really be scared...

Imagine that phot of Carole's dad (Nikki's Uncle)...delete one lens...and you know what I look like today!!!!

Just call me part of the family!

LOL!!

Oh, let her sell the rings, she has to support her habit somehow,
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Rabbits, spoken like a true hippie from 'back then'! Ha, I haven't heard 'fab' since the 60's! LOL

You didnt know what ganga was? These modern kids......
default_biggrin.png

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!! I just went back and read some more (I am going to get into trouble here at work for dying laughin gout loud)...

Oh those glasses are SUMTHIN'- I want some to go with my decoder ring... I dont know though- that dude looks like he's had one too many acid trips, hahahahahaha

You didnt know what ganga was? These modern kids......
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Yes, Jill my dear, what ROCK have you been hiding under? Even I have heard of that one!
default_yes.gif

Jiiiiillllll...come out, come out wherever you are!

I must be hiding under the same rock because I do not have a CLUE as to what ganga is!!!
default_laugh.png

Nah, I'd never heard of it called ganga!!!! This is like history repeating itself. In high school, someone asked me if I wanted to split a dime bag and I just had this blank stare I guess. No idea what she meant no matter how much I looked like I should (as the only "punk rock" girl in the school...).

So, anyway, I'm sitting here fooling with my Decoder-Xray Glasses and discovered an unexpected feature. They work like 3D glasses when you look at the TV!!!!!!!! Really! I swear!!!! These glasses, a stack of movies from Netflix and I don't need to go to the office tomorrow. Movie night at Jill's house!

sunglasses.gif
tv.gif
sunglasses2.gif

Well, all I know is that I will be in Jamaica "Mon" next week with all the Rastafarians and there is enough

ganga there to get the World happy.
default_wub.png
Oh........I'm with Jill.......I never inhaled either.
default_pinocchio.gif

Oh, I know......next thing will be that all the Forum monitors and half their buddies are drug addicts.............

I say MON............Call in the DEA..............

[SIZE=18pt]The Weenie here has a question about those decoder rings. [/SIZE]

Do they come with a contract and a health certificate?

And are they breed-able?

I would have to have a pair to breed, even though I would be very new at this I would offer them a good home.

So, how about a deal on two?

I would not want to buy one that did not have a size guarantee either.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif

Shoot, cousin Carol... you ARE involved with ARABIANS and have been for how many years??? You can't possibly say you're clean.
default_wink.png

Back