overpopulation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, does that mean that the rumor I heard about you, Mona, selling a Rainbow line of these rings was not true?
default_biggrin.png
dollars.gif

Well Shhh dont tell anyone but really I saw these decoder rings on ebay for a much cheaper price now I am sure they are the same exact quality as the more expensive ones that Mona and ML are trying to sell and look exactly the same........

Last edited:
Well Shhh dont tell anyone but really I saw these decoder rings on ebay for a much cheaper price now I am sure they are the same exact quality as the more expensive ones that Mona and ML are is trying to sell and look exactly the same........
:DOH! OH MY...I'm DOOMED!! Mary Lou...don't believe them! REALLY, I am NOT cutting in on your business, I swear! :Cold-Scared

Well come on now Jill one decoder ring has to be as good as another decoder ring. Brand should MAKE no difference and the more colors they have in them well that has to be better right

and oh ya ML I didnt mean Mona ...ummm some other person I saw selling them but not Mona

I dunno... If they are from overseas, they may work different!!! I mean, you know how funny Jane / Rabbit talks sometimes. Thanks to her, I have had to google words like ganga and codswallop the past couple of days...

But, before anyone decides do they like Mona's rings, Mary Lou's rings, or these eBay (knock off?) rings -- wait and see what I'm working on. I'm working on some decoder GLASSES that you wear and it will decode messages for you but also work like Xrays Specs and you can see the poster!!!!!

I tell ya, they will be tha bomb!

sunglasses.gif

My DH wants to learn to speak Japanese because a lot of works clients are in Japan..... think he might need a Japanese decoder ring! Poor man...

UK speech is not a problem for him...... but I think the Japanese is going to be a challenge.

Oooohhhhh Jill you are so right glasses would be better so much better then the decoder rings Oh so ok truth is out now YOU HAVE THE BEST sorry ML i am fickle.. gotta go with the best here
default_wink.png

OK......shame on all of us for being so silly! How dare we have a sense of humor! I'm canceling my order for the decoder rings and calling in the DEA! :DOH!

OMG!!! I hope I didn't make anyone laugh. Who knows how much worse that could make my fines!!!!!!!
no-no.gif

Oh my ML i am deeply afraid that if I use yours or Jills glasses that I might see someone sitting on there computer looking like that....

now that would be deeply disturbing
default_yes.gif

Darn it, Mary Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I sent you that picture of me, I didn't think you'd rip off my idea!!!!

thumbs%20down11.gif

.... the danger in online dating.

"Single white male. Nature lover. Seeks mature single chill dude or dudette who digs a guy in glasses."

Good God, Carol, that looks like my uncle Phil... with a longer beard. Where did you find that?

pressphoto2.jpg

He's an artist and lives on a boat with my aunt and cousin, Sailor. Here's their website:

http://philfake.com/default.htm

No glasses required!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gott'a love you guys!!

Glad I wasn't drinking some thing when I saw those Decorder Glasses! Maybe I should get a pair of of those and I would get through the check out line at the store faster!

Back