overpopulation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vertical Limit, find out who is dealing out the crack and call the DEA!

wow............
Heck, After the last two pages I am smokin' the stuff myself.
8.gif

Mary Lou.........make note that I switched my order to the new "magical power" rings. Can't wait to try them out. POOF!.............

Oh! They DO come in purple!!!! So pretty
I agree, Jill.....they are quite stylish! And purple......my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeepers, I better place my order now or they may run out of magical purple decoder rings!!!!!

default_wacko.png
I bet this topic gets closed soon... at least I hope so...

If it makes you feel better, when the miniature horse breed takes over the world, because there are too many of them, or whatever the fear is, you can blame me! Ill be in Maine, enjoying my own horses, enjoying the company of my neighbors who are enjoying their horses, and not worrying about how the person down the street is destroying "MY" breed, OH, and I'll be ringless.
Who was it that said

"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem" ??

Oh and can you change my order to four decoder rings and four magical purple mystical rings please, Mary Lou.

And whoever has the ganga could they pass it on???
default_wink.png

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

Yes, we need a little Christmas

Right this very minute.

For we need a little music,

Need a little laughter,

Need a little singing

Ringing through the rafter,

And we need a little snappy

"Happy ever after,"

Need a little Christmas now.

Traditionalglittertree.jpg

Jane is turning me bi-linqual. I had to google to see what codswallop and ganga meant today. Ya'll talk funny over there
default_wink.png

default_wacko.png
I bet this topic gets closed soon... at least I hope so...
Now why would we close this thread? I'm having too much fun getting high
8.gif
and buying decoder rings. And Mary Lou is making WAY to much money selling them.

OPPPSSSSSSS........ML..........YOU BAD! Sales on the Forum is not allowed! Oh heck.......you only own the place. I will let it slide this time.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_whistling.gif

Who was it that said"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem" ??
Truthfully? I think it was someone who wanted to blame everyone else for their own mistakes and disappointments. That also explains why it has become such a popular phrase.

Actually it started in the Sixties and that was my time.

It is, or rather was not, a "get out" at the time we did a lot more than just lie around getting stoned.

Today, on this thread, I shall settle for getting stoned!!!

Whilst playing with my fab new decoder ring
default_wink.png

Rabbit do you not have a website l would love to see your program...

I think I prefer Mona's rings
default_yes.gif
I would like one of the best please
default_rolleyes.gif
I'll take your word for it

I am really confused but I have to be honest, I haven't read every word carefully, that has been written on this topic.

I might as well make a comment and I am not sure if I am on or off topic
default_wink.png

The mini horse numbers in our area are really growing and prices are not as high as they were 5 to 10 years ago.

Nice studs are going 250.00 and up.

Good quality mares and fillies can be purchased 600.00 and up.

The saddle horse market has "tanked" and this is due to hundreds of horses flooding the Ontario market due to the PMU market, is what we have been told.

The "market" is the "market" and like all markets there are peaks and valleys.

If you are in the market the time to buy horses is now while prices are low, and be prepared to wait it out, spend your money on feeding and vet care and hope the market "swings back".

My goal is to have the best quality horses possible and we are breeding to improve our stock.

When buyers visit us and are looking for a "cheap horse" my answer is that I have no cheap horses.

I am not "ON TOPIC" am I
default_no.gif

Also could someone please p.m. me on those initials???/sek - suina?I am old and don't pick up on things real quick
default_laugh.png

Oh, for !#$%'s sake! My post was about this entire THREAD, tounge-in-cheek, just like Carol up there smokin' crack and busting Mary Lou for selling decoder rings on her own forum.

Would you shop with the "elite" breeders if they had something in your price range, or would you skip them, since they breed for show and you are looking for a pet?
I've been thinking of this statement, with a smile, since I read it the other day. My assumption is that "they" would indeed skip over that reasonably priced horse on an elite breeder's sales list
yes.gif

I mean, if not, imagine what that could do to "their" pet quality breeding aspirations? Such a purchase could blow the whole plan out of the water and up to the much to be avoided show quality category
good.gif

Plus, don't we all know that show quality horses do not make good pets? None of them have nice dispositions
wink.gif

These come with SPECIAL powers... same price..
default_biggrin.png

purplering.jpg

Darn that's it, I gotta have a bunch of these...life will be so much easier to understand and put up with anyone who doesn't agree with me either...and you "know" I'm weird! :DOH!

much of this is the reason that i am very content with my collection of exceptional geldings

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Well, I wouldn't knock anyone from being content with their nice geldings. My own (some exceptional) geldings are honestly my favorite horses when it comes right down to which ones I enjoy and love the most. If a person wants a nice pet, wants to have fun at shows, wants a good driving horse, etc., etc., ETC., it's going to be hard to find something better than a gelding
default_yes.gif

I think I prefer Mona's rings
default_yes.gif
I would like one of the best please
default_rolleyes.gif
I'll take your word for it
Hey now, don't bring ME into this! If Mary Lou thinks I am trying to take her decoder ring business away from her, she'll surely FIRE ME!
default_biggrin.png

Back