one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA!! Just so you remember this time!

Oh and GOOD LUCK - come on Suzie, we are all rooting for you!
default_thumbup.gif
Just my bit of help
default_new_rofl.gif

hahaha ok I get the hint! if we go, the camera will be the first thing I pack
default_smile.png

not sure if Hudson is going home this weekend now or not... but I will get some new pics of him shortly for you all too
default_smile.png

LOL!! Perhaps we should repeat the CAMERA message on Friday evening, just so Cassie sees it before the weekend - or maybe Friday AND Saturday????

Cassie, just thought of something that you could add to your 'taking to show' list. I was thinking maybe a CAMERA would come in handy
default_new_rofl.gif

CAMERA................CAMERA................CAMERA.................CAMERA................CAMERA

CAMERA.................CAMERA................CAMERA.................CAMERA................CAMERA

CAMERA.................CAMERA................CAMERA................CAMERA................CAMERA

Dont forget the CAMERA Cassie!!!!

hi everyone well we went to the show and guess what we DIDN"T forget!! LOL CAMERA!

we got some pretty awesome pics and I will upload them tonight after work for you all
default_smile.png

Suzie came second in her class and got reserve champion mare
default_smile.png
what a good girl! 3rd show and I was so happy! she was a little bit naughty and I'm still learning with leading as well, but everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous she was and how I should take her out more often and that they think she will do really well for me
default_smile.png

her new browband is ready so we are hoping to have it for the next show which is next saturday! she only needs one more performance to get to Sydney Royal so really hoping that she goes well on Saturday.

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

Hudson didn't go home last weekend (I'm kinda glad about) lol I don't know if I can let him go LOL our neighbour came in and said that yesterday so many people pulled over and were looking at Hudson LOL he just loves to show off lol funny little kid.

Finn and Suzie have been going in the stables at night (they are both on diets lol) and I let Hudson and Classic in the stable paddock to keep them company at night and Hudson is sooo funny! he races up to the stable gate talking to Finn then races around the stable comes back and tells Finn all of his adventures then he races off again and comes back and tells FInn etc etc lol such a funny character.

Oh brilliant Cassie!! Well done to you and Suzie!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif

Cant wait to see the PICTURES!

Bet you will find that with all the showing excitement and the travelling, Suzie will naturally become fitter and fitter as the season progresses - they all do!

but everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous she was and how I should take her out more often and that they think she will do really well for me
default_smile.png

her new browband is ready so we are hoping to have it for the next show which is next saturday! she only needs one more performance to get to Sydney Royal so really hoping that she goes well on Saturday.

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
I always told you she was an awesome little pony! Now when she does so awesome at the Royal I'll be able to say "I knew her when she was fat, fluffy and in foal."
default_wink.png
Huge congrats and the pics on fb look awesome!!

I always told you she was an awesome little pony! Now when she does so awesome at the Royal I'll be able to say "I knew her when she was fat, fluffy and in foal."
default_wink.png
Huge congrats and the pics on fb look awesome!!
hahahaha you will indeed!! lol don't know if we will do so awesome at the royal lol have to get that last performance first but here's hoping
default_smile.png

Thank you Bree, your girls support and caring has meant so much to me, and I can't thank you all enough.

Some piccies your you wonderful ladies <3

33867_10151483502529027_1582197312_n.jpg

559453_10151483501694027_400374724_n.jpg

559517_10151483501389027_831234180_n.jpg

311215_10151483501054027_1681230233_n.jpg

23929_10151483502379027_333240602_n.jpg

599774_10151483502049027_1963248254_n.jpg

I can spy on what the pony people are doing to prep at my next show if you like and try and steal some trade secrets
default_wink.png
A few friends have friends who are largely in the mini pony showing scene so I might see if any will tell me what sort of work schedules they have their shorties on as well. Might be interesting to compare some if to the horses!

Oh Cassie she looks fantastic - she has such a pretty face too! You look pretty special yourself too, very smart.

I will be expecting great things from you both again next weekend!!
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Ladies
default_smile.png

going out to work her now... gotta get that tummy down just a bit.

Bree any advice would be fantastic! we were talking to some people there and they were lovely giving really good advice but we are such newbies to this so used to the hack ring LOL. going to try mouthing her and have her wearing a rubber bit, so I have a little more control and her bridle sits better. have to get the few last white hairs off her tummy...

do you girls think her mane is too long or is it ok? we were thinking maybe we should shorten it just a tiny bit... as the mini ponies seem to have just a tiny bit shorter in general...

oh I haven't bought them yet but here is the link to the pics of Suzie from the feature show, she is on page 4 and page 12
default_smile.png

http://traceybavintonphotography.com.au/galleries/amps-feature-day-2

She is such a doll!

I'd say keep the mane but we ALL know how I feel about manes
default_whistling.gif

Congratulations!!!!! She looks so pretty, I vote keep the mane too, but i do love long manes
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would CERTAINLY keep the mane!! I just ADORE long manes, and they take a lot of work to look gorgeous! So, I would leave it and flaunt it!!! It's just beautiful! (Other's probably can't get the beautiful length hers has -- so just show it off!!!!!)
thanks everyone
default_smile.png
and its exactly what I think
default_smile.png
I love her mane so much
default_smile.png
any other tips for showing her that you guys can think of?

thanks
default_smile.png

Suzie is now qualified for the Royal Easter show WOOHOO!!!!!

went to another show yesterday and she was awesome! got first in her class and CHAMPION miniature pony!!! :D

so excited! have to fill in the form today and send it off...

so proud of my pretty girl. she was such a good girl and looked so pretty in her new browband that arrived the day before the show
default_smile.png

will upload the pic when I get it from my friend....

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back