one mare due to foal. COLT! born 24/9/12 :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok pics for you all <3

399.JPG Hudson, met my friends little girls for the first time
default_smile.png

467.JPG kisses <3

480.JPG he LOVES Finn!!

483.JPG Penny loves him!!

476.JPG

Adorable!!! Cassie did you name Hudson? I absolutely love the names Finnley and Hudson! Such unique names! I love names you don't usually hear.... I have to ask since I like these names SO much... Any ideas for a filly?!

Oh the pictures are great Cassie - I too love the kissing one, so cute!
default_hypocrite.gif

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
he is coming along really well
default_smile.png

Adorable!!! Cassie did you name Hudson? I absolutely love the names Finnley and Hudson! Such unique names! I love names you don't usually hear.... I have to ask since I like these names SO much... Any ideas for a filly?!
Lexi, his owner chose the name Hudson but I really like it! suits him so well
default_smile.png

hmmm filly names, well if Finn was a filly I was thinking of,

Alli, Abi (abigail) anything cute
default_smile.png
I love the name Gabi for your little one! she is so pretty! (I'm really not that great at naming) lol Finn was going to be Max, but with thought Finn suited him better
default_smile.png

I'm sure you will come up with a perfect name for your new little girl! <3

not sure yet... depends on what karen wants
default_smile.png
I'm happy to keep them here, for a while longer
default_smile.png

though he is NAUGHTY! l have been slowly getting him better, he doesn't rear up on me as much now but he sure likes to bite!!! =( naughty little man!

haha ok will take some more pics for you
default_smile.png
he is wet atm as we are finally getting some rain
default_smile.png
but you should see him prancing! LOL he sure knows how to use that neck and legs of his LOL sooo cute!

Bless him - apart from being gorgeously cute, he's such a happy chappy too from the look of it!

ok I need help!!!!!

I'm trying to halter train Hudson (mongrel brat) lol I wouldn't be stressing that much about it but he is going home probably this weekend or next...

he won't have a bar of it! I get the nose slip over his nose but he hates me touching his ears... (I heard this is a common foal thing, really realising how much Finn was the perfect first foal! lol)

he bites me like crazy and its hard when your trying to praise him with the halter when you need to punish him for using his teeth! any ideas? I don't want to use force as I would prefer him to learn to accept the halter... but its a struggle!

any tips?

Suzie Finn and Penny are all getting microchipped today poor babies... Suzie needs it to go to Sydney Royal and I thought its probably a good idea to get Penny and Finn done at the same time
default_smile.png

hope you are all well.

Do you actually have to teach Hudson to wear a headcollar Cassie? If not, I would leave him to his owners when he goes home!

Hope the microchipping went smoothly for the kids, bless them.

Oh and by the way - so sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday - things a bit manic round here at the moment and I dont even know which day of the week it is most of the time. LOL!!

So BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND - hope you had a great Day!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Agree with Anna, I haven't started a single one of mine yet... they just follow their mums everywhere
default_wink.png

Happy late B'day!

thanks girls ;) thats ok its been kinda crazy here too....

the owner implied that she wanted him halter trained... I hate to stress him though so I've stopped, he is obviously not ready... and I want it to be a good experience for him so I've decided his owner can train him, and I can just have fun with him
default_smile.png

microchipping went great!! they were soo good
default_smile.png

and Suzie is entered for Sydney Royal WOOHOO!!! hopefully heading to a show with her on Sunday... and if Rebekah isn't taking any of her horses we might take either Penny or Finn, wouldn't take both as Smartie would have a major major fit! lol.

If we go I'll definitley take my camera and let you know how we go
default_smile.png

Have a great day everyone
default_smile.png

yes, don't forget your camera this time lol. Don't forget some more shots of the Hudson before he leaves!

CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA!! Just so you remember this time!

Oh and GOOD LUCK - come on Suzie, we are all rooting for you!
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back