Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's adorable!!!
default_wub.png

I'll go digging for the care sheet today, it will be in a file... somewhere!

I love your new little bunny Renee! she is gorgeous!!

make sure she has at least a small amount of feed with her at all times. when I used to work at the vet clinic and we desexed and did other operations on bunnies we didn't even give them a fasting period (you know how generally you fast before surgery...) it is actually quite bad for bunny not to have food, so keep some sort of food in with her at all times (I'm sure you will) I don't know if you can get bukchoy over in Italy, but bunnies LOVE it and it is sooo good for them! as bree said things for her to claw onto and chew on are great, bunnies teeth grow and you need to be careful that hers don't get to long... also pelleted foods are better then the mixed feeds in my experience
default_smile.png

have fun with your little bunny she is tooo cute!

Mine are in love with brussel sprouts and turnips
default_wub.png
very cute to watch!

Special hug from Auntie Diane for Bicki! I love you little Smidgen-look-alike ! I just love little Bicki. She reminds me of my own little dog, Smidgen, that I lost many, many years ago when my ex tripped over her and broke her little body into many pieces. Because he was such an oaf -- and I was so pi^%%^^%^ed off, I had the vet do all he could for her, and after many expensive surgeries, I just had to let her go.

Bicki -- Auntie Diane wants a good report tomorrow!!
default_pray.gif

Last edited:
Good news
default_thumbup.gif
the lump will be removed as it doesn't seem to be attached to any organs or bone
default_488.gif

Oh Diane, you poor thing and poor little Smidgen ( that's what Skiff calls Scarlet for some reason )

Renee, happy so hear that little Bickys lump was removed with no complications...huge relieve for you Im sure. You deserve some happy news!! Hows little Albys bunny doing...did we get a name for him yet?

Bunny has the original name of Fluffy. Lol but it will probably change, yesterday Alby told me off cos I kept calling her Floppy. Lol

She is so cute and charges around the house.

Poor Alby - naughty Mummy making fun of Fluffy Bunny!! LOL!!

Great news about Bicky - hope the op goes well when she has it, bless her.
default_yes.gif

Great news about Bicky! What a relief!

The first two rabbits in the family belonged to myself and my brother. Mine was named Anastasia because I love Russian names and my brother named his Pebbles... because that's what she used to leave behind on the ground
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Latest posts

Back