Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I'm soo glad that all will be ok for precious Bicky! hope that all goes well with her surgery
default_smile.png
default_pray.gif

Boy Floppy Fluffy sure looks like he's enjoying his nap on the cool tile floors.

Hey do I see a need for a franchise operation for my Locate and Removal Co. in N. Italy?...uuuummm perhaps a small operation would be wonderful

default_new_rofl.gif
you need help
default_new_rofl.gif

Fluffy is a girl and Bicky has the situation under control
default_smileypuke.gif
What is it about dogs eating poop
default_smileypuke.gif

My son Matteo is 14 today
default_smile.png
Alby helped me makes his cake.
default_thumbup.gif

14 today.jpgbirthday cake.jpg

14,,.JPG14..JPG14.JPGcandels.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Matteo!!

Great job on the cake and how nice of Albi to help. Renee, is that a merangue ( sp) type cake or frosting...it looks like one of my favorites but cant find a recipe....please do share

So sorry but I didn't get on LB yesterday! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matteo - I hope he had a fabulous day!!

That is a fantastic cake Renee, it made my mouth water just looking at the pictures.
default_yes.gif

(how Alby managed to help you without sampling everything I dont know - well done Alby! Did he get to help 'clean up' the bowls after you had both finished??)

hehehee Yes he got to lick the bowl Anna and we had a bit of a discussion cos he wanted to use the cream that comes in a spray can and not fresh so I had to convince him which isn't easy as he is very head strong. (I wonder who he gets that from)
default_whistling.gif
I gave him some sparklers to play with and distracted him whilst I whipped the cream
default_thumbup.gif

Renee, thanks for the recipe...cant wait to try it. Its always so muggy here in Florida those types of desserts are difficult to make b/c the merinque ( glad to see you know how to spell it LOL ) keeps the crunchiness that is so yummy. Thanks again.

Help! I read on internet that baby bunnies shouldn't get vegetables especially lettuce, is that right? We gave her some today and now it looks like she has tummy ache
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

Deep breaths!

Vegetables are fantastic in small amounts, often bubs need to build up to larger servings if they aren't sued to regularly green feeds.

Lettuce will not hurt but it is one to avoid in the future due to a rather big lack of any nutritional benefit and a large amount of water. This can lead to runny poops and tummy upsets.

If you think your little darling is a bit upset put her on hay and pellets only for awhile so everything can firm up a bit (clean water readily available of course.) Once everything is back to normal you can start reintroducing the good green stuff.

I promise I'll go hunting for that document right now and if I can't find it I will retype the whole good food list for you. Pm me your email
default_smile.png

Thanks Bree, another thing is she has become aggressive if I touch anything in her cage. She is fine if I touch her but I can't go near anything of hers or she will go for me. What is all that about? She seems fine today and is her usual self full of energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've often felt that the girls get more territorial about their space then the boys, and some are worse then others!

Easiest way to deal with it is to just remove her first and then do whatever you need to do in the hutch. Give her some fussing over in her hutch to keep up her happy thoughts about you playing with her in there.

You could try rearranging things in the hutch and see how she feels about it then.

I'm so sorry to have missed Matteo's birthday!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I was also celebrating on June 6th as it's my birthday too! I got to celebrate with all my kids and grandkids -- something I've never gotten to do!

I didn't get such a delightful cake though....tell him I'm envious!!!

Latest posts

Back