Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Renee, she is just gorgeous!! Poor Bicky, bless her, but I expect she will soon come round.
default_yes.gif

My friend had a JR who was that unusual black and tan colour so maybe there is quite a bit of JR in her?? Any idea of her age??

Are you making plans in case you dont find her owner?
default_whistling.gif

She is about 2-3 months and a real pest but she is amazing at playing fetch, she will go on for ages.
default_smile.png

She will NOT be staying so if you could kindly keep reminding me that. Lol

Please send prayers that she lets me sleep tonight. Rofl

Renee! We must get together and bake/cook a bit. LOVE your cookies! So cute! And both the puppies are adorable. Your new little girl looks like she may be a handful
default_smile.png

Good to see you again Renee! I love your baking, it looks fantastic!

She was a s good as gold last night, she peed and pooped as soon as she heard Matteo up but my fault for not putting her out quicker (I forgot about her)
default_doh.gif

Ok Renee I am having major problems putting pictures up so I sent them to Liz and she has posted them on her thread( Bree @ Lady K ) for me. He definitely needs work to slim down his neck but otherwise not bad for being such a tiny little turd!!!

BTW he turns 4 this year..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen the pics Jackie - what a smart young man, love his rich colour, but cant believe how small he is. WOW!! 26" - a true miniature horse!!

The puppies owner has turned up, I really didn't like them but there wasn't much I could do, I told them if it didn't work out for them I would have her but I think they would want me to buy her
default_frusty.gif
some people are so screwed up
default_thumbdown.gif

I polished to floors and put the rugs back down, now the house is shiny clean but I miss the little pest
default_sad.png

I would love to get another weimaraner but my life is such a mess right now that it wouldn't be wise
default_sad.png
I have a project that I am working on so hopefully in the future I can have one.

Bicky is getting older now and doesn't have the patience she used to have. She took to Izzy easily cos even though she was as big as her at 2 months she had a submissive nature and Bicky got her in line quick
default_smile.png

I got a parcel today from my mum, now I am sitting here drinking my tea and enjoying a Cadbury's Cream Egg, yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks Mum
default_smile.png
I have hidden the rest from the offspring
default_new_rofl.gif

It is cold with rain/snow today, the boys are just chilling out in front of a film
default_smile.png
Matteo has nicknamed his brother "rucksack" any ideas why?
default_new_rofl.gif
He climbs into bed with Matteo at night and sleeps like this, poor Matteo!

march 24.jpg

haha thats the best pic Renee. lol poor Matteo he must be very good for putting up with his brother like that lol

oh I'm sorry that the puppies owners turned up
default_sad.png
grrr I hate when ppl are stupid owners... I wonder what the chances are of the puppy getting out again...

I hope your projects work out Renee and you get to have another precious puppy
default_smile.png

I am stuck in the house with a sick child and bored so "we" made a lemon meringue tart and Alby made a chocolate meringue mess.
default_new_rofl.gif

foto (1).JPGfoto.JPG

Alby went riding this afternoon and had a wonderful time. He has been a couple of times with his dad but this was the first time I have seen him. We had a great day
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back