Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any chips to waste time on so I am trying to keep busy doing other stuff. I thought I would share my latest project
default_smile.png
Tomorrow is my best friends birthday so I made her a cake, I found this one on FB. What do you all think of my attempt ?

Lisa'a Bday cake.JPG

WOW!! That's fabulous Renee - your friend is going to be thrilled - say Happy Birthday to her from us please.

(I will be sure to have the appropriate ingredients installed in my cupboards for when you finally visit here - just so you can keep honing your skills of course.
default_whistling.gif
default_yes.gif
)

I saw that cake on FB too; yours is too cute and turned out very well. I'd have you make me one, but I don't think it would hold up to international travel.

LOL I also saw that! Great job!! Where did you get the little piggys? Or what did you make them out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Renee that cake is just spectacular! I think its the cutest thing ever
default_smile.png

Well ladies, I do believe it is wine o'clock, please join me

wine sippy glasses.jpg

default_cheers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
you coming around to pick me up Diane ;)

most definitley there!
default_cheers.gif
especially with those wine glasses!!
default_new_shocked.gif
lol

your little babies are looking soo well Renee! you must miss them so terribly.

Liz just stole Bree hopefully we will get an update soon hehe.

were you able to keep Izzy with you?

haha I remember those ones! ROFL definitley my two favourites
default_smile.png
make sure you put the horse float on the jet diane hehe so the ponies can have a party too ;)

We had a few lovely sunny days last week but look what we woke upto today
default_thud.gif
and it has only just started.

18 march 2013.JPG

Sorry I missed the drinks party Renee - we are all suffering from some strange/gastly cold cum flu thingy here right now, so I'm actually glad that I didn't join you all and pass on my horrid germs!!

That's some snow you have there!! Things are similar over here too - sunny days/rain/sudden snow shows arriving out of nowhere - I cant believe that April is just aound the corner - we need some proper warmth to get the grass growing again!
default_yes.gif

aww they look great Renee. I hope you get to have pictures of the clipping too! Merlin is so cute!

Get well soon, Anna, and try to stay warm in that dreadful snow, Renee!

Latest posts

Back