Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it has finally finished snowing but now the wind is blowing like mad which is very strange here as we are surrounded by mountains.
default_rolleyes.gif

Easter will be here soon so my next project is LOTS of cookies
default_yes.gif
I wish you could all pop round for coffee and a bite
default_472.gif

IMG_0796.JPG

Aww Renee they are too cute!!! You are so talented well done! Definitely popping round now
default_smile.png
Anna you better get well quick smart! Can't miss out on these cookies!

WOW Renee - what a fabulous collection!! My mouth is watering and I'm already feeling better!!

Oh my if my grand daughter saw those she would tell me that the chicks are for breakfast and the carrots are for lunch and the ---- is for dinner. Worst part is she would do her best to make sure we stuck to her plan. LOVE those cookies!!!

OK I do not want that snow but ugh it was 91 degrees here yesterday, my guys were sweating so bad so I grabbed the clippers. Got one done and all but head and lower legs on two more. They are shivering this am and yet will go back to 80 today. I just wish it was a little more consistant!!

PSST Renee... Indy will go to his first show next month. I will probably bust out laughing when he walks into that ring. Yes he is still tiny tiny tiny!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh Jax I really NEED a few pics
default_please.gif
come on, you know I haven't got mine anymore so pleaseeeeeeeeeee take pity on me.
default_whistling.gif
If he doesn't do well in the show just ship him here and I will hide him
default_thumbup.gif

Oh what a handsome young fella - look at those eyes!! So glad they kept in touch with you.
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Diane, I was so proud of her that she had 10 pups and they all survived
default_thumbup.gif

oh Renee, what a great pic of one of Izzy's pups! he is gorgeous and looks sooo happy
default_smile.png
must make you so proud of yourself and your gorgeous Izzy!

oh Jackie I would also love to see pics of your littlie little man pretty please? soo cute!

ok so my "apartment living non animal owner" girlfriend found a puppy today so what did she do with it??? yep, she took it to the vets to see if it had a chip and gave it a health check then turned up on my door.
default_smile.png

Please meet my new wild puppy.

puppy.JPG

Renee I tried to post pics for you but it was taking so long that I left it and came back couple hours later... still nope. So let me try to figure out what is going on. What an adorable "wild puppy"!! Name?

Jax I hope you manage cos I am dieing to see him
default_smile.png

No name yet as I am hoping to find her owner, I guess we all know that probably isn't going to happen but I will wait a couple of days.

We had a few lovely sunny days last week but look what we woke upto today
default_thud.gif
and it has only just started.

attachicon.gif
18 march 2013.JPG
That looks like my yard, just don't blame me, cause I don't think my storm could have made it across to Italy.

Well it has finally finished snowing but now the wind is blowing like mad which is very strange here as we are surrounded by mountains.
default_rolleyes.gif

Easter will be here soon so my next project is LOTS of cookies
default_yes.gif
I wish you could all pop round for coffee and a bite
default_472.gif

attachicon.gif
IMG_0796.JPG
Those look wonderful, I really want some.

The only thing I know is that she is wild like a terrier so maybe some JR in there. Bicki is totally over her already and is off sulking in the bedroom. Lol

The only thing I know is that she is wild like a terrier so maybe some JR in there. Bicki is totally over her already and is off sulking in the bedroom. Lol
How big is she? Its hard for me to tell from the picture.

He looks bigger than that in the picture, but now I know and will agree there is probaby some terrier in there with the personality you describe.

Latest posts

Back