NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karma Creek Minis

Reaction score
caled the vet, about 4. one is calling back, I need someone to call me ASAP even better if you are able to help in the southern NH area 603-864-8126

kris

Can someone help her??? I'm sorry, I don't have any experience.

hi guys just a quick update the foal is dead, im trying to get a hold of a vet to help cut the foal out. I just really could use prayers for my mare ruby
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_crybaby.gif

I am SO SO sorry for your loss - I will pray for your mare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! How horrible! Prayers going your way! I hope your mare survives alright!!!
default_pray.gif

default_pray.gif
for Ruby! Sorry about the baby, I'm sure it's devastating and now to be so worried (understandably so) about your mare.
default_no.gif

I am praying so hard you can get her to a vet right away. Please GOD help Kris find a vet now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris I just logged on. I'm sorry this happened. Who is your regular vet? Did you try Deerfield? Their number is 463-7775 NH. I think they come out as far as you. I do know your area is not well covered for vets. There is also Mark Anderson but I don't know his number he is in the area. You may have to truck her to Dover I think thats the closest clinic. Linda

OMG, I am so sorry you are not finding the help you need! I am praying for you and your little mare. Hang in there. I hope you are able to find someone in your area to help. Have you tried pushing the foal back and rotating it yet?

Turn the baby if you can. I had one last year, and had all but given up hope, when I turned him (rotation) and he flew out. I am sure you've tried everything, but don't stop trying, something may change so that you can save your mare.

I got a taste of what you're going through last year, and it is SCARY. Please know my thoughts are with you. Update us when you can about the mare.

I really am sorry about the foal.

Liz

Giving a really strong turn or twist is what helped us to deliver a hiplock also like Nootka said. I hope you have someone to help hold her if you need help, so you can do it....... or have them turn with all their might.

I lost our foal also but the mare was fine once we got the baby out.

I am praying your mare will be okay.

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back