Nana...(Kates foal pics page 3)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my!! That is one seriously handsome little boy!! He's gorgeous!
default_yes.gif

Hes very handsome
default_wub.png
..and Heidi's udder is ennnnooooormus poor girl.. i bet she cant wait til the kids are suckling on that
default_pray.gif

Is that an Ostrich i see in the background??..how handsome is he
default_smile.png

Maybe not
default_doh.gif
I need to find my glasses

you have to admit it does look like an ostrich from a distance
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! Linda - had to go back for a quick look at that picture - couldn't be bothered to find my glasses so squinted right up close to the screen and..................................... yep, it does look like an Ostrich!!!

I agree at first glance it looks like an ostrich to me also. LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
Handsome leggy boy.

Thank you for the compliments! I really like the way he is built. Makes me very excited for Dreams foal!

On a different note, Shimmer has gone to a wonderful family that is about 1 hr from me. They have rescued before and love her so much. They havent foaled out before so if she turns out bred she will be coming home to foal.

And Nana well her ligs seem to be getting softer and her tail head looks more pronounced, here is hoping she will kid soon!

No, that is not an ostrich. Does look like it. It's a Lamancha/Apline doe. She is our second biggest doe. Had to set her at the bottom of the steps, so my Nigerian buck could reach her. He can walk right underneath her. She will be bred to our Boer buck(he's too young this season) this fall, when she is ready to be bred. She has her head turned, so it looks like an ostrich. Her name is Cricket. I named her unigoat(one big horn), until we banded it. It fell off. She was mean to the other goats and used the horn on them, so it had to go.

That colt is going to be tall with those legs. Lol what a beautiful baby i love him. How tall do you think he will get ? He could be a good jumper or a cart horse. Wow.

His sire is 11.3 Dam is 13.2 so I expect in the 12.2 hh range:)

Heidi won. She had two blue-eyed bucklings. Pictures on Magic Marker thread. Will get better pictures, once they unfold and are dry.

Hes very handsome
default_wub.png
..and Heidi's udder is ennnnooooormus poor girl.. i bet she cant wait til the kids are suckling on that
default_pray.gif

Is that an Ostrich i see in the background??..how handsome is he
default_smile.png

Maybe not
default_doh.gif
I need to find my glasses

you have to admit it does look like an ostrich from a distance
default_rolleyes.gif

HAHA! I thought that was an ostrich too!! Funny!

You little colt is handsome, cant wait for my little ones to hit the ground! UGG~ I need to cuddle something!

Come on Nana...you need to show her pictures of the lil blue eyed bucklings Bonny that will get her moving lol..cant wait to see Nana's babies so exciting
default_risa8.gif
cant be much longer!!

My Nigerian, who was not due for 2 weeks, decided to get into the action. She had two tiny doelings. Pictures on Magic marker thread. They are early, but strong and healthy.

Our Alpine had a brown-eyed doeling about 1/2 hour ago. Pictures on Magic Marker thread, plus updated pictures of the other two set of twins.

Looks like there's some action in Nana's stall! A couple people staring at her with towels in their laps. Is she kidding?

Three kids! Congratulations!

Back