Kate's foal watch..Its a Colt! pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I am a little confused is that the Nana goat in Kates pen ???? If not I think Kate looks a little different tonight ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 324~

Kates udder has been up a lot, looking almost like a foaling udder. Her edema has been bad, so has the weather. the past couple of days I have started taking her out for walks. Her udder after the walks is down quite a bit as well as the edema. Good to know her big udder is a result of the edema. She is doing much better when she gets to walk not just stand around in her stall or paddock. I will keep walking her and be watching for her real udder to come in.

Hi Bonny, I am glad Kate is getting some exercise..lol.. I was watching her the night before last and she was rolling around like crazy and I was thinking here we go we might be getting a little foal... But no just kate doing her own form of exercise...haha.. Sending happy thoughts for a safe and healthy delivery babe...xx Go Kate !!!!

COME ON GIRLS
default_please.gif

Kate will foal very soon ph dropped from 7.8-6.4 through out the day. I expect a foal is imminent! She has serious wax that comes right back!

Good luck Bonny !!!! I will be watching intently
default_smile.png
.....I have been watching her for so long cant wait to see her pretty foal... or handsome ..xx OOhh she does seem very fidgetty tonight...hmmmm

Well last check ph had dropped to 6 calcium well over 750. All we are missing is LABOR !

COME ON KATE!! Praying for a smooth delivery of a beautiful healthy baby!

Kate is looking good!

I am just wondering how many of yall are watching on camstreams and what your user names are there? I am still just jessj...but I mostly just watch and dont comment much!

and back up lol definitely looks close though (posted at the same time)

Can i see a bubble?? Yes i Can!!!!!! praying everything goes smoothly

Latest posts

Back