Kate's foal watch..Its a Colt! pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he really is gorgeous, and like everyone else i love the legs
default_smile.png

awww His colours are just stunning and what a cute little face he has...well done Bonny

Photos are finally working for me. Total cutie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to thank you for sharing this foaling with us.I so enjoyed being to be a part of it. Enjoyed the fellowship and knowledge during the wait too! And the birth...just awsome. So glad you got just what you ordered and ms kate is doing good, Cute little begger you got there, Congrads! (lori / Mistyslori )

Congratulations!

I somehow missed this when I checked the board earlier!

ONG he is sooooo cute. He just runs and runs.. Imagine what he is going to be like when he gets into a paddock
default_smile.png
.... and kate just looks like she is saying .." will you just sit down " ..hahahahaha they both look amazing .. thanks for sharing this...xx

hahahaha I am still watching and he is so cute .poor kate was just sitting down and the little fella was running circles around her...hahaha.. he is definitely going to be a character...Kate is also still rolling stretching and yawning... I hope she realises she has had it and can stop all that now ...bahahahahahahahaha

Bonny you will laugh but I now have my hubby addicted to kate. He watches every weekend when he gets home. He is bringing home some hay for me today midweek, and he told me I have to have kates cam up so he can see your cute little foal before he goes back to work again ...hahahahaha.. these little ones certainly know how to get to you...Do we have a name for the little one yet I may have missed it

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so great! He will love when you have your little ones!

His name is Corserbury's Hy~Voltage.

I cant thank everyone enough foe all the support and encouragement as well as the baby watch sitting. How wonderful to know someone is there
default_smile.png

Next up waiting on Nana to have her kids , then Dream starts foal watch March 11th. And if miss Shimmer is bred we will have her up also.

Congrats Congrats! OMG I leave for a week and everything happens at once! Sweet Boy and yep Im a bay lover too.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back