Nana...(Kates foal pics page 3)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny

past member - Someone just shoot me!
Reaction score
For those that have been following Nana when Kate was foaling, Nana has colostrum, and it tests 6.4 on ph. Never tested goat before but I suspect that mean we are with in 48 hrs of her birth.
If we cant keep this topic up because she is a goat feel free to delete, I just wanted everyone to have the chance to see
default_smile.png

http://holly.camstreams.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope your right. I had a Nigerian get colostrum in a month before she kidded. Waiting on a Alpine, now. Bag is hug, can't fill the ligaments in tailhead, and every other sign. Just no colostrum, it's milk.

Oh Nana is part of our family here in the Nutty Nursery - cant wait to hear what she produces.

Fingers crossed for an easy, safe kidding.
default_yes.gif

Oh Nana is part of our family here in the Nutty Nursery - cant wait to hear what she produces.

Fingers crossed for an easy, safe kidding.
default_yes.gif
This!!! And that she gives you a couple of little doelings!

She still barely has ligs but has been miserable all day. No pushing yet but has laid over on her side a couple of time, which Ive never seen her do before. So we keep watching and waiting....

Awwe thanks yall.
default_smile.png

I just checked on her seems her ligs are still there ...softer though.

One time before the cam days....I checked on Nana at 530 am and she still had ligs no colostrum. Checkerd at 730 am and we had 2 twin bucklings on the ground ...wet...UGH!

Last time she had colostrum, and ligs for 24 hrs then lost her ligs the next am. and had the kids about 4-6 hrs later.

I love newborn kids
default_smile.png

Come on Nana - no secrets allowed here, we need to know what you are hiding!
default_yes.gif

Oh please dont delete ...Goats or Minis , I like to watch them all they are all gorgeous...xx

well her udder is bigger this afternoon. Still has ligs....
default_impatient.jpg

Sorry yall....no kids yet but her udder is getting tighter and her ligs are softer. I hope soon.

Naughty little Nana - keeping us all waiting!!

In the meantime - just to keep us all happy - what about some pics of Kate and her beautiful son??
default_yes.gif

I just checked in on Nana. The picture is hard to see. I saw her in one corner and a dark object in the other corner. Thought it was strange(she is still big and wasn't near the object). Object moved and it was a chicken. :)

I have a Alpine doe about ready to pop. She started occasionly panting yesterday(no babies) and has been panting a little more today. Her bag can't get any fuller. I could milk about 1 1/2 gallons of colostrum out of her right now.

It's a race between Nana and my Alpine, Heidi. Who's going to win?

Latest posts

Back