my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlene,

I am so very sorry -

Gary is now at peace and you are so right - there is another angel in heaven.

Just remember - "Those Who Live In The Lord Never See each Other For The Last Time"

Those words were my greatest comfort when we lost our son, may they help you in even some small way.

Hugs and Prayers for you and Nana.

Charlene, Bless you. I so admire you strength and faith and your love for you husband. Your story has truly touched all of us. You and family are in my prayers and Gary is in the arms of Jesus. Love, Sheila

Also remember you have been strong for so long but it is okay to let your grief over take you and let it go. You deserve that if you need to. Then your strength will return. Hugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a feeling it would happen quickly after your last update. I am happy he is done with is fight and now has a new life, I told my dad, Casey, he was coming...he liked to putter also. My mom did the very same thing, lay her head on his pillow and at 3:36 am 12/16/03 he quietly left us.

I am broken hearted for your pain and huge sense of loss. We're here if gives any comfort. Ask for any little thing and it shall be yours. Warm loving hugs, Debs

there are just no words that are adequate..."thank you" seems not enough but that's all i have right now. thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for your love and prayers.

i slept with gary's pillow last night. i woke off and on all night and each time, i smelled the sweetness that was him. i think i am numb at this point, glad he is with God but so sad that he is, physically, no longer with me. i have to be content that he is in a much better place and i know he is watching over me as he promised me he would do. i'm sure i will have signs of this very soon, when gary gets settled in heaven and can find time to visit me.
default_smile.png

so much to do today. we are in the midst of what is shaping up to be a pretty nasty ice storm but i must go select flowers and meet with the funeral director this afternoon.

i will put a link up later to the funeral home and i would love it if you all would like to leave a message there. i want gary's family to know how much love and support i have had from my forum family!

love & hugs to you all! charlene

Charlene, I am so, so very sorry for your loss. I believe our loved ones never leave us, they just take a different form to be with us always. As someone who has lost my husband also, I can tell you that even years later he seems to be with me every day. God will heal your heart and give you comfort. My prayers and hugs are with you.

I hope you realize how deeply saddened I was to read this.. But I know he is now free from pain, and is getting to know all the other angels up there..

Bless you!! I hope you remain strong through the grieving process, knowing Gary is still right there with you.

default_wub.png

Charlene,

I am so sorry. I wish I knew more to say. You and Gary had such an amazing relationship, and you are so brave. Your love for each other will always be there and always be strong.

God bless you.

Charlene, I am so very sorry for your loss. God received a very special angel. You have so many very precious and special memories of Gary, and I am so sure once Gary is all settled in Gods home, he will keep you on your toes with all the special signs that he loves you and is still with you in his own way. You will never know what a insperation you have been to so many of us for opening up your life with Gray for all of us, it truly takes someone very special with so much love in there heart to do that. I only hope if I am ever face with this, I will be half as strong as you have been. Gary is the same age as my Bob, who I have been married to for 37 years. (((hugs))) Corinne

It's hard to find the words to convey my thoughts.

I have felt the "numbness" and had the strange dreams when I eventually slept.

You are an inspiration, and having the link so we can send condolences will be a wonderful support for Gary's family.

Somehow, knowing that so many people care makes mourning our less a little easier.

Charlene,

I am crying here after hearing Gary has passed.. I am glad he is pain free but I know how hard it is for you left here without him... Bless your heart and I hope you can get thru the next few hard days ok...

Let us know if you need anything..

Your forum friends care for you so much..

Missy

Charlene, you truly have been an inspiration to us all and have set an example we all wish we can follow. May God ease your pain and give you comfort now, knowing that your dear Gary is in His loving arms. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family, and special prayers to Nana.

Oh my dear Charlene, I just read this now, so so sorry, I know this will not be easy even thou you knew it was meant to be, you will still go through all the grieving process, sad, angry and you will never be able to answer the question why him lord, why him, but remember to look after yourself, try to eat, and keep your friends and family close. I am giving you a big big (((((hug))))) and will be thinking of you until you do not need me any more.

Now it is Gary's time to watch over you and his spirit help you through this...
default_cheekkiss.gif

default_pray.gif
Peace be with you at this time
default_wub.png

Charlene,.....You probably dont know me,......I dont remember you either,....but,.....I do love you,....

I am sooooo very sorry,.........I scrolled through all of your posts and You and Gary shared something VERY special,......Hang on to the memories and know that Gary isnt suffering any longer,...He is looking down on you from heaven,.....every time the wind blows,..It will be Gary softly kissing your cheek,....

The gang on here will ALWAYS be here for you,..I only know this to well.

Love you and big hugs,.....your friend Terri
default_wub.png

Charlene,

I am so so sorry for your loss of gary , i think my last post may have came at a bad time also and I am sorry ...I have followed your story from the begining and had prayed so hard like others that there would be a miracle. But please let it bring you peace now knowing he is in the arms of the lord and is not hurting anymore. My heart just breaks for you if you need to talk pm me .I have strong shoulders ....And always remember your love is unconditional as gary's is ..May god also wrap his arms around you in your time of need.....Take care

[SIZE=12pt]May knowing you're in the hearts and thoughts of others, help you and your family through this time of sadness. I am so sorry Charlene. Hugs ~ Teri
[/SIZE]

Blessings be with you and the family, Charlene.........

Back