my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
gary has been in the hospital since the wee hours of friday morning. he is in the end stages of renal cell cancer. he has fought a valiant battle but we have lost. we are hoping to bring him home friday or saturday and we are set up for hospice to help us care for him until he passes, most likely a matter of only days.

it seems odd to post such a personal thing in a public place but i have been coming here long enough to consider you people my friends. please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for his peaceful journey to God and for me to have the strength to get through this. he has been my soul mate, the love of my life for 11 wonderful years.

charlene

Gosh! I'm so sorry I was rooting for Gary!

I'm so sad that this is happening.

Cyper ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Take care of yourself too!

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this rough time. Please hang in there, let us know if there is anything we can do.

Charlene I have no words to tell you the sorrow I feel that he is losing his fight. May he pass on easy and gently. And may you find comfort knowing that he will always be with you. And some day you'll come together in joy again.

I wish I could give you a big hug.

OMG I am so very sorry. I can only imagine your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Carol

Charlene, I am so sorry to hear this........ I wish I had some words of comfort, but nothing ever seems quite right to say in these times.....
default_wub.png

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

[SIZE=12pt]Charlene-[/SIZE]

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this so difficult time. My wish is for him to pass easily and may God give you the strength you will need.

Barbie

Charlene - all I can say is that my heart goes out to you and your family...

Liz R.

My thoughts are with you that you all find peace in your grieving and joyous comfort in your final times together...

Love to you.

Liz

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ((hugs))

I am so sorry for you and Gary, my heart goes out to you. You will be going through the hardest thing you have ever been through, but you will find these last few days will be as a gift from God. You will be able to talk to each other and say your good byes. It will be hard, but with the help of God, and your friends, you will make it through. If you have any questions, or just need to talk, please P.M. me. I have been down the same path you are going.

Carolyn

default_no.gif
Oh Charlene, I am so very sorry. Your post brought both tears and goosebumps when I read it. I feel so bad for you. I wish there was something I could do to help ease your pain. Sending prayers and comforting thoughts, and of course, (((((HUGS))))) too.

Charlene --

I am so sad to read this! There are not enough words. My heart breaks for you.

Jill

Charlene,

Gary is a lucky man to have such a treasure as you in his life. And you are blessed to have shared your life with him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both during this time.

Angie

Latest posts

Back