my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so sorry Charlene, glad to hear you are returning to work?

What do you do? and are you happy there? Thinking of you
default_saludando.gif

Oh so sorry Charlene, glad to hear you are returning to work?

What do you do? and are you happy there? Thinking of you
default_saludando.gif
we have power and we have running water...so far, so good. hopefully this next storm will miss us.

yes, i was planning to go back to work today until all of this weather hit. i work the for pike county, illinois, public defender. I LOVE MY JOB and i absolutely adore my boss and my co-worker. they have held the fort down while i have been out ever since gary fell and was taken to the hospital. i could not ask for better working conditions. liz told me not to come back until i am ready. that was supposed to be today but pike county got hit every bit as hard as we did. in fact, the courthouse and all offices are closed today so i will have to see what tomorrow brings.

i really need to get back to as normal a routine as i can possibly have. nothing will be "normal" for me for a very, very long time but i must try to adjust asap. gary would want me to go on and, go on i will but he is never gone from my mind or my heart, what's left of it.

please know that i have been thinking of you and your wonderful husband lately.. you are so strong ! i wanted to wish you a merry christmas and please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day!

love from Idaho,

Becca

Latest posts

Back