My dog is in the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
My sheltie pup is really sick and he is in the Emergency hospital. He has been throwing up and they think he may have a blockage. I had to leave him there and best case they will keep him hooked up to an IV and see if he can pass it or he might have to have surgery. Could you all say a prayer for him please. This is not the Christmas I was dreaming of.

sad.gif
Prayers for your Sheltie from the Frozen Tundra. Sure hope the vet has good news for you today...wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas present.

Positive thoughts for the best,

Cindy

Hope it all turn out well for your pup, he and you are in my prayers.

Oh No, we will all be pulling for your little guy. He sounds like he means an awful lot to you. Sending good healing thoughts.

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

How scary I know a few months ago our chi-weenie weas very sick throwing up every 20 min or so for hours finally brought her into the vet and they said she was very ill .. i demanded they at least give her something to help the nausea before other treatments and took her home for a couple of hours (she isnt the most social dog and different places totally stress her out) and she was fine I am sure hoping it is something that simple for your little dog.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry...any update?? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

Your pup will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's not something serious and that the blockage passes quickly without incident or surgery. I know, no time is a good time for your little ones to be sick...but Christmas makes it especially frustrating.

pray.gif
and hoping for a good outcome for your baby.

I am so sorry to hear about your pup, I sure hope he makes a speedy recovery and can pass the blockage on his own. Keeping you and him in my prayers for a good outcome. Corinne

Our pup is in my prayers. I hope it recovers quickly.

I will keep him in my thoughts.....my dear friend lost a pup to a blockage a few years ago.......hoping it passes.......

Horse Hugs said:
My sheltie pup is really sick and he is in the Emergency hospital. He has been throwing up and they think he may have a blockage. I had to leave him there and best case they will keep him hooked up to an IV and see if he can pass it or he might have to have surgery. Could you all say a prayer for him please. This is not the Christmas I was dreaming of.
528937[/snapback]

I can't believe with all you have endured this year you now have this! So keeping you and your Sheltie in our thoughts! Lavonne

I'm so sorry. Please,Please have your pup X-rayed, insit upon X-rays you can see so much without playing the waiting game. The waiting game can be dangerous if it is something serious. I lost my baby a few months ago and It is like losing a part of yourself. Please have them x-ray even if they say it isnt needed.

Just checking back - any update? Hope all is okay...

Hugs,

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back