Mini Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minishowgirl

Reaction score
A little while ago I posted about showing a yearling in obstacle. I went and showed her and we ended up taking 3rd against some great horses! We also got 4th in halter. With my other mini I got some firsts, seconds, and thirds/ Ended up being reserve champion of the day. We also won showmanship and an awesome cooler. It was a pretty fun show but I thought it was kind of unfair that a girl got to show in sneakers!!

Congratulations!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Thank you! I love showmanship!! Ive worked the hardest on it with my mini so I love the pay off at shows.
default_smile.png

Was this a local, non rated show? Sometimes those relax some of the rules to allow more folks to show that possibly don't have the ability or funds to show at sanctioned shows. Looks like you were very competitive and had a great day. Congratulations!

Thank You and yes it was a local show but they wrote the rules to have boots on. I guess if its only once though its not a big deal.

Latest posts

Back