Mare with retained placenta update....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again I am so sorry you are going thru this. Please know I am praying for you. Sheila
default_sad.png

default_no.gif
I am soooooo sorry!!! Even though I have not know you long, I know you, and when you asked for help, you ment it!!!!!!!!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart truely goes out to you and your family.

Carolyn

I'm so sorry to hear this.
default_no.gif
You did everything you possibly could to help her make it through. I'm sure the loss is devastating.

I'm so very sorry to read your story of this devastating loss. Prayers for you!

Rita

Hillary knows how I feel about this and I agree I am just so thankful that we have a good relationship with out vet and know we can count on him because he knows we dont say a horse needs help unless it truly is something we cant do. It is a matter of knowing their clients and we got one Thurs morning from our vets practice who was supposed to be covering who didnt know jack.

If Jodi hadnt readied herself the way she has Harvey wouldnt even have been here long enough to try to nurse and if my vet wasnt the person he is and trusted my instincts Harvey probably wouldnt have lived long enough to nurse. I have voiced my displeasure with the new vet to my vet and I feel comfortable that he will be told that when Maine Pride calls listen because they do know their horses. The on call vet was very non chalant about what he was being told. Some of the things we had already tried he had never even heard of There is siimply no excuse for what has happened to Hillary's mare nor the way she has been treated. And in honor of her wishes that is all Im going to say except my heart goes out to her and my prayers are all for her now.

Nita

OMG! I am so very sorry. Please accept all my heartfelt sympathies.

Robin

Latest posts

Back