Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I will!! Thanyou!!

I'll add your no to my mums phone n msg you if need be from there as I can't take my phone lol

She hasn't really progressed much over the last week so hopefully she will just slowly progress
default_smile.png

Night all thankyou!!

Good Morning Cassie! Hope you get this before you go! Have a safe, fantastic vacation!! Enjoy Fiji, take lots of pics and Suzie is in good hands; don't worry about her at all! We will keep an eye on her too.

Talk to you when you return.

Becca

Renee, you are so right!! Cassie so much deserves to see this little one born..."Suzi you just sqeeze the little bum closed and dont open those legs till Cassie gets home"
default_please.gif

I also say yes and hope she waits coz you need eachother
default_wub.png

Looks like shes having a chat to her belly right this minute
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to say yes! She will wait for her momma to come home! She still has a little ways to go!

Cassie I hope you have a great time in Fiji! We will be watching your girl for you until you are home
yes.gif
Safe Travels!!

OK, if Cassie was mine and she was following 'the book' (which I think she may be), then I would say approx 8 to 10 days before foaling.

How does that suit you Cassie?
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna that suits me perfectly!!! Well it's 3:30 I am awake... I am... I just netter not put my head back on the pillow lol otherwise I won't hehe thanks for all the holiday wishes everyone! I'm sure we will have a great time! Will definitely take heaps of pics n I will try to update you as much as possible!! :D

I am waving Cassie
saludando.gif
I think I might sound a little stupid but I will miss you
cheekkiss.gif

Have a super holiday Cassie you lucky thing.

I think she will wait too for you to get back.

I am watching even though I am not getting to post much as I still have sick kids at home.

renee! you don't sound silly!! I'll miss all of you!!!

Karina!! we miss you too!! praying your little one gets better soon!!

thankyou for still watching!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

see ya!
default_saludando.gif

will try n get online when we arrive!

of course Renee Anna n Lindi will be asleep!
default_laugh.png

bye!!

Bye, Cassie! Have fun! We will miss you!

Karina- I picked up my son from school.. he has had a cold since yesterday but nothing else.. He seems fine to me and when I picked him up he was smiling. Hope he is ok. Hope your little ones get better very soon.

Well friends, Cassie is up up and away by now and it is up to us to care for Suzie while she is away - quite a responsibility, but I'm sure we can all do it?
default_yes.gif

So lots of posts please from the various 'watchers', so even if Cassie cant post, but can still read this thread, she will 'see' how Suzie is doing.

Suz of course is waiting for her brekkers - wonder what time it will come?

Missing you already Cassie.
default_wub.png

Karina, so sorry that your little ones are still suffering - hopr they will shake off this awful lurgy before too long - are you managing to stay clear of it yourself?

I am on whenever I am home, which is Suzie's night time......will be home probably most of tomorrow and the next day......we will watch the dear girl closely for momma and hopefully she can get marestare where she is. Hope everyones little ones are doing better, mine were sick all last week, now of course I have it lol

Well i think Suz will go darn close to hanging out for you to get home Cassie! She hasnt progressed much these last few days, so i really hope she's hit the pause button and then will have her baby just after you get home again. Its perfectly possible at this stage!!
default_yes.gif

HAVE FUN!

Ill be watching when i can. I am in and out a bit, but i can watch most afternoons and early evenings until someone else logs on
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
iam here to,, ill be watching miss suzie as much as i can

suzie hang on till mum gets back

will miss you to cassie
default_yes.gif

If Suzie even looks like she is thinking about foaling we'll send someone around to put a cork in
default_wink.png

LOL!! I hope you are ready with that cork if it is needed Bree as I think you are the nearest!

Hope you had a good journey Cassie and are now all settled in your holiday accommodation.

I'm off to the shops shortly, but will be back watching in around 3 hours. Outside camera looking good - well done Nathan!

Cassie, all is well here. Its 18.20 and Suzie has been put to bed. She is looking wide tonight so I think the foal still has to get into position.

saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Hi all!!!! Bulla from FIJI!!!!!

We had an excellent flight n have settled in well! Had a Fijian dance tonight which was amazing!! We are hoping to get wifi in the room so hopefully I'll be able to keep an eye on Suzie hOpefully!!

Thankyou all for the holiday wishes! Will try to get on here once a day
default_smile.png

Good work Nathan!! Hope you all have a great day/night n we check in tomorrow sometime! Renee if you wouldn't mind posting on marestare? That would be great

Hugs m kisses to everyone!!!

Love Cassie!!!! Xoxo

Latest posts

Back