Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dear Cassie

That little horse of yours is just the cutest little thing....her little belly looks just like Santa's. I do hope she has her baby soon....the elves seem to only want to watch Suzi and they are starting to fall way behind on their toy projects. I will remind Santa that you will be needing a bigger muck bucket this year.

Well you take care of your darling little Momma to be and I am off to practice my singing. Fa La La La La

Happy Holidays,

Mrs. Claus

Hmm thanks Megan that's a bit unusual but it is a Sunday n Nathan is prob at church I'm sure she is fine
default_smile.png
just got back from the jet boat ride!!

Was AWESOME!! :D

Hoping suzie is still holding on sent a msg to sandy to see where she is at with the udder department but still waiting on a reply... Will post when I get news
default_smile.png

hi Mrs Clause
default_smile.png

glad to hear from you hope you are getting everything ready for Christmas the sleigh n reindeer all ready for Santa to bring all the pressies to all the little boys n girls!! As long as Suzie waits for me to get home I would be happy for her to foal so your elves can get back to work
default_smile.png

Julia you are hilarious!!! makes me laugh!! well any of those dates will be fine
default_smile.png

oh except for your husbands date LOL don't think I can wait to long LOL sorry Julia's hubby maybe pick another date?? LOL

has the camera been changed over yet? or is it still in the stable? thanks Kara
default_smile.png
we are having a great time!! the weather has been perfect! though a little muggy so my exma has flared up oh well I deal with it every summer LOL I cope

so glad to know you are still all checking in on Suzie even though her forum has been moved... I'm going to start a new thread though... back on the main page, I really am annoyed that they moved me,

will prob call it "Suzie's foaling thread... once I have done it I will put the link on here for you all!!

love to everyone!!

xoxo

Cassie I wanted to start another thread for Suzie but we were told that you had to do it. They can put us where they want but we won't every stop watching for you
wink.gif

When I woke up at 15.30 pm Suzie time she was already in her stable and she has been looking outside ever since. Maybe she is looking for you
yes.gif

Saw your new thread Cassie! I am glad you are having fun and your little girl is being so good while you are away! She really misses you- you can tell! Can't wait for you to come home and us see pictures of your trip!

Latest posts

Back