Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Megan she is very pretty.
biggrin.gif

I havnt been gone long and back to a whole load of catching up lol..firstly Hello Julia welcome to this crazy slice of the world
default_saludando.gif
yes the pigs are mad totally and when they want to do something they do it
default_yes.gif

that holiday home is just paradise ..your so very lucky to spend time with your family there let alone have them pay for you too..I cant get mine to pay for chinese take away on the weekend let alone a beautiful holiday
default_wacko.png
something i have to work on
default_wink.png

and Megan she is just beautiful
default_wub.png
hes going to be very happy when he sees his new princess arriving
default_yes.gif

Haha and that pony Patches in the link is just mad lol.. I think my boy would be very at home doing all that
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
new_rofl.gif
Lindi only you could have pigs roaming around the house
risa_suelos.gif
I need to post a pic of my little girl too
wink.gif

WOW!! WOW!! and WOW!! again!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Megan, your new girl is just lovely, what a sweet face and her colour is really interesting, plus a new baby in April.......WOW!!

Diane, I know you told me that you take this big place on the beech each year for your family holiday, but, blimey, you didn't say it was a luxurious palace.......WOW!!

What a fabulous place for all the family to share, your Mum is going to love it, plus it will be great for all her g/children and g.g/children to spend some quality time with her.
default_wub.png

Hi Julia - welcome to the house of the mad watchers! Great to have you with us.
default_yes.gif

I hope Suzie is browsing her hay at the front of her stable (off camera) and not just searching amongst her straw. Let's hope all is back to normal for her tomorrow, she must be wondering where her 'out and about' time went yesterday!

5.00 am Aussie time and Little miss sleepy head is flat put, good girl Suzie keep those legs crossed
aktion033.gif

Suzie has made a almost a complete circle of poops funny girl..shes resting laying down looking relaxed and happy its 5.16 am her time..not long til breakfast
default_smile.png

Im off to bed shortly..had a dreadful cold all week just cant seem to shake it off
default_no.gif
loving the warm sunshine though..the calm before the storm no doubt
default_rolleyes.gif

Good night all and Good morning to everyone else
default_saludando.gif

oh thought you might like this photo talking of pigs in the house
default_rolleyes.gif

fast asleep together

229287_1059895792122_1667744376_163191_924425_n.jpg

making sure his legs are clean or is she thinking pork chops
default_new_shocked.gif

230352_1059895872124_1667744376_163192_3739967_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

I had a dream the other night that I went to someone's house with a litter of piglets and when my husband said I couldn't have one I hid one in my purse lol. I'm not big into dream translations and meanings. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that he has no idea what I pay for my animals though. And can't understand why I "need" them

Is that a Dogue de Bordeaux, Lindi?

Megan, Congratulations...she beautiful and what a pretty little face and big eye!!
default_aktion033.gif

Lindi, did you ever tell us the names of your pigs!! I love the photos!!

Oh please can I come visit Diane....I was going to ask if you robbed a bank last week!! That place is like the Ritz...only nicer!! Im used to cooking for huge crowds...i'll do BBQ and Renee can bring her spaghetti recipe!!Im pretty good on the bar too....have you seen coyote ugly....LOL Please!!....being in the real Estate business for so long you must know where to find all the awesome hot spot rentals....good for you....now i know who to call when Im looking for a little get a way!!

Well cassie, just looked at Suzi...shes just hanging out ( standing with her back legs crossed )!! hope you are enjoying your holiday and your Dad is feeling better.

default_wub.png

Can anyone tell me if Suzie is out yet?? I sent an email yesterday but haven't heard back I'm a little concerned especially as to whether Suzie got her dinner last nite...
default_sad.png
come on Nathan!! Dnt let me down!!

Sunburn all good today lol really wasn't that bad we are going to one of the islands tomorrow for para sailing n snorkeling yay should be fun today either going to the Nandi markets or resort hopping
default_smile.png
should be fun

Thanks again everyone!! Hoping Suzie will be better looked after tonight!!

Thanks everyone
laugh.gif
I really love our girl
wub.gif

Lindi- The piggy is so cute! So is the puppy!

Cassie- Suzie is out by her yellow bucket in the middle of her paddock. I do hope she is getting taken care of the best she can be! Hope her poops were cleaned from her stall! Have FUN and praying your dad feels better!

Aww Lindy, what fabulous pictures.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So sorry you are suffering from a nasty cold just as we are having such marvellous weather - maybe this spell of sunshine will kill off your horrid germs, I hope so.

Cassie, glad you are enjoying yourself - sounds like a fun day coming up too. Take care, we miss you and I know Suzie does too, bless her. She's out in her paddock at the moment, hopefully she will be out all day and find her stable a bit cleaner when she comes in for the night. (maybe Nathan had a 'problem' of some sort yesterday which made his schedule fall by the wayside?).

I'm off to bed now folks - another lovely family evening, see you all in the morning.
default_saludando.gif

evey-ones been watching suzie for 118 days. 06/02 --09/28/2011 . so she going to birth soon. maybe oct. 5
smile.gif

Strange that this got moved to the back porch. I got scared for a second when I was doing my daily check up! I haven't been contributing to the thread, but I have been following
default_smile.png

The Back Porch?.....they must be jealous of Dianes fancy schmansy little get-a-way home....maybe someone thinks you should try living over here a bit!!

Dont worry Cassie, Suzis fan club will find you know matter where they put ya!!
default_wub.png

OM Gosh I can't believe this has been moved and at such a time
no.gif
I just hope that everyone finds it o.k especially with Cassie being away bc we need every ones help.

saludando.gif
Morning / evening all, sorry I am over the shock now. It is 3.30pm and Suzie is in bed already but at least it has been cleaned.
aktion033.gif

Odd that it got moved now after all this time, the main thing discussed is still Suzie and foaling in general
default_unsure.png

Good Morning everyone and yes good night to everyone else
default_saludando.gif
another beautiful morning here makes you feel so much better seeing the sun..Suzie's stable looks clean n tidy and she looks happy munching her hay and looking outside
default_aktion033.gif
not long and mum will be home to give you lots of loving Suzie..hope your having fun in the sun Cassie
default_yes.gif

doesnt matter where the thread is I guess as you say we will follow..its getting more exciting everyday and where we were counting the days to Cassie holiday now we are counting the days til she comes home again lol..hang on just a while longer Suzie
default_aktion033.gif

the pigs are called black pudding and pork chops
default_wacko.png
theyr both reg kune kune crazy pigs much bigger now lol

and yes thats my douge de bordeaux as a pup
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back