Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think she said a name for the baby yet.

marestare home page has resources tab click on it. then click foaling info. then click breeding calculators go to pregnancy progress 06/02/2011 =119 days
smile.gif
when did Cassie get Suzie?

Julia, sorry cant remember how long Cassie has had Suzie, but I do know that she had no idea when she was due to foal as she was running with two differet stallions for a while before she got her. So not only are we waiting with a load of excitement for Suzie to have this foal, we are also waiting for some possible proof, colour wise, as to which boy is the Daddy.
default_biggrin.png

Megan your little boy is just so kissable, plus he looks very smart after his bath, even with his fluffy butt. LOL!!

Well folks we are basking in a short Indian Summer here in Wales right now - we deserve it too after a summer that never was. LOL!!

Suzie seems to have disappeared from the cam temporarily, hope this doesn't mean that she's already in her stable for the night (it's only 4.30pm approx over there) and Nathan has yet to change the cam. Suzie really does need as much outdoor time as possible, also if she is in early, she will want a lot more hay to last the night - wonder if Nathan relises this?

I dont see Suzie outside either but maybe shes just out of site..but thats all it takes for a short while hmmm
default_unsure.png
I see Smartie pacing around in the other paddock maybe hes waiting for his food lets hope so..4.49pm Suzie time
default_smile.png

I see Suzie standing by Smartie now
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She was hiding - wish she wouldn't do that, we have enough to worry about without wondering where she's got to! Naughty Suzie.
default_rolleyes.gif

Smartie should keep is nose on his own side of the fence, he should know by now that his pregnant friend can be a little temperamental at times. LOL!!

17.40 and not a horse in sight
no.gif

ahh there they all are
aktion033.gif
and they are excited about dinner, here comes our two legged friend too

WOW PAGE 400

Yes Suzies looking happy in her bed again and munching..well done Nathan
default_aktion033.gif

Oh its 7.19pm her time
default_smile.png

OK my friends, I have a small dilemma. You know we have had DD and Kym up here vsiting us, well they (and Cathy) want me to go back to Dorset/Somerset with them for the weekend - they say the break and rest will do me good! I've hummed and harred and in the end I have made a split decision to go.
default_biggrin.png

BUT this means I shall be away until sometime Tuesday - no internet where they live as they only moved in last weekend. So no watching Suzie, Sweety, Stormy, Twinkles etc and no lovely chats, in fact nothing to do except sit out in their garden in the glorious sunshine, reading or dozing (maybe
default_cheers.gif
, certainly
default_smokesmile.gif
)

So M and I are squeezing into their small car with all their stuff from their few days here, all my stuff for a few days there, plus M's grub and doggy duvet and the two JR's - and praying hard the little car holds up for the journey!!

Diane,I hope you have a really fabulous week with the family. And the rest of you take care - and Suzie, you now HAVE to hold on to that baby until Tuesday coz that's when both your Momma and I get home!!

Logging out until then...........
default_bye-sad.gif

((((HUGS)))) to you all. xxxx

i just like the breeding calculator
smile.gif
. this calculator makes it easier to guess the birthday AnnaC.

How very hard it would be to guess the dad. if the baby looks like miss Suzie. i hope the baby has a mark or the color of the dad.

My pony's weefoal test 38 was negative. so i've been cheering my self up watching other peoples happy foals. i love all the pics of the babys on marestare.

Anna, what is it with you lot all going off on holiday
bye-sad.gif
I guess I will have to hold the fort as Diane will be of soon too.

I do hope that you are spoilt rotten and have a wonderful relaxing time.
cheekkiss.gif

400 + pages!! Woohoo!

Have fun on your getaways, ladies!

We can't loose anymore eyes on Miss Suzie! But she will surely wait until her Momma is home. She would hate for her to miss her special delivery!

I don't think I have heard any names being thrown around until now. hmmm... it has to be something good
yes.gif

My son is finally back at school. It was torture for him being here.. he felt fine yesterday but had a fever Wednesday (I had to go pick him up from school) and Thrusday morning so he couldn't go to school and had to stay in his room. He was in much better spirits today.

I am running to the store to get some black clothes for my daughters costume- she is going to be a black cat this year and we are going to the horse show tomorrow that has costume contests (both horse and human) and a pumpkin carving contest.. so we MAY get a pumpkin to do to.

Suzie is sniffing her stall. Looking pretty quiet.

Hope everyone is doing good!

ah Megan we will need plenty of pics. I am glad your son is better, Alby is back at school too now. yippeeee (bad mummy)

I am off to get him now and I will be back in about an hour as I have to get some things for Eagle.
saludando.gif

Be good Suzie

Does anyone know why this has not been moved back to the main forum? I usually watch every day, but keep forgetting now that's in the back porch. Seeing it on the main forum was my reminder.

Does anyone know why this has not been moved back to the main forum? I usually watch every day, but keep forgetting now that's in the back porch. Seeing it on the main forum was my reminder.
O don't know why. But I marked to "watch" this topic so I get emails to remind me

That is a great idea! I do only check my email every other day though. I check the main forum multiple times a day
default_smile.png
so still a better reminder for me, but I will put the "watch" on it

Oh Anna that sounds great..hope you have a lovely time usually last minute decisions on holiday or nights out turn out to be the best ones
default_aktion033.gif
enjoy yourself
default_aktion033.gif

4.27am and Suzie is stood just off the cam but looks happy munching
default_smile.png

Well done Diane, very well said.

Hey you from above, if you are reading MOVE SUZIE BACK

Please

Yes well said would be nice to see it back where it belongs..its clearly a very popular meeting place for all us crazy people that love to discuss just about everything
default_yes.gif

Megan glad your son is back at school and feeling better..hope the kids enjoy the show in their costumes have fun
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back